taken || stiles

this was a very quick and not edited one, sorry it's very bad i'm honestly gonna throw up butttttt... may edit later - but i wanted to come back with a sappy rescue from our favorite boy stilessssss, enjoy:)

you had just been taken from theo. of course, you didn't expect anyone else.

You were home alone when a knock on the door at 10pm surprised you. you went to go see who it was, just to open the door to something black go over your head. you got the slightest feeling of the air getting ripped out of your lungs, and woke up here, in theo's basement.

you had been there before, when you got forced to be lab partners with the guy, the whole afternoon was creepy and suspicious. but you had forgotten about it the next day and your life had continued.

he lifted the black hood on your head. you felt some of your hair go up with it, but you didn't worry about fixing it. you could feel that you were a mess. since you got taken out of your home, you haven't stop crying or screaming. you felt the sticky mascara down your cheeks and your throat burned for water. you still moaned out as theo put a fresh piece of duck tape over your lips. you soon realized you couldn't even fix your hair, because your hands were tapped together behind your back, and you sat up in a wooden chair.

you knew that the pack would never notice. they were all home as well, probably going to bed soon, or doing homework. they would never know, and your stuck here for however long theo wanted you to be.

-

stiles pov

i looked at my phone. 9:45 it read.

i hand palmed. I was supposed to go over and surprise y/n, to help her with that lab. turns out theo was no help, all he accomplished was freaking her out with his sly, creepy behavior. i hate the kid, ever since he turned back up to this town. and he definitely had eyes on y/n. he was always staring at her in weird ways and talk to her in weird ways, it just bothered me. of course that wasn't the only problem with him, but that was MY problem with him. i was hesitant on even letting him study with her, in his basement, all alone...

i shook the thoughts out of my head as i recalled that nothing bad happened that night. but something could have, and i won't forget that.

so since that dumby taught y/n nothing about how force and gravity are related, i decided on surprising her tonight with roses and a study date. yes, it was late, but she never went to bed before 11 anyways. i send her a quick good night text to throw her off and put my gear in drive to head over.

i get there about five minutes later. i walk up the sidewalk to an open door, and a disturbed welcome mat. i reached down to fix the mat when something caught my eye; a shiny necklace laying perfectly on top of the mat.

her necklace.

i remembered the day i gave it to her, our second year anniversary. a heart necklace with a silver chain. i smiled as i picked it up. then i realized. she'd never take this off, not even to shower. and why would it be outside?

the doors wide open, the mats all messed up, the necklace...

i run into her house, totally dropping the roses on the ground. i called her name, again, again. nothing.

i wip our my phone, she hasn't even read the message yet.

my stomach hurts from the anxiety boiling inside. i run up to her room, just imagining her laying on her bed, listening to music or talking on the phone with lydia.

nothing.

i start to stress. i run my hands through my messy hair, thinking of what to do. what could've happened to her. she was gone.