b-e m-i-n-e? || stiles (requested)

a suggestion for -hollandrodens :) love ya babe<3

~

i awake to the sound of my phone beeping like crazy. i flip the covers over my head and blindly search for my phone with my hand. i feel it's cool touch and bring it to my face.

messages from stiles, 8:38am :
yo! come find me.
8:45am :
are you not up yet?
8:47am :
hEY, wake up
8:49am :
wAKE UP!

you rolled your eyes, but quickly texted back to make sure nothing was wrong. you naturally chose a sarcastic tone as your first words of the day.

your message, 8:48am :
i'm up, gosh. chill.

you went back to read all the countless texts he had sent you prior.

what do you mean come find you?

message from stiles, 8:49am :
look inside your pillow case

your message, 8:49am :
ok tooth fairy🙄

you rolled your eyes once again, and slid your hand inside the pillow case. your eyes widened as you indeed felt a piece of paper crumble in between our fingers.

you brought it out, and unfolded it.

"better run! this hunt is timed. go to the first place we ever hung out:)"

your eyes widened even more. it was a scavenger hunt, which stiles knew you loved doing. you smiled.

your message, 8:51am :
it's oN

message from stiles, 8:51am :
timer starts now

you quickly got up, threw your hair up. you decided the sweat pants and a sweatshirt you were in were good enough and headed out the door. you were so excited, you loved these.

you stopped short, thinking back to the note.

the place where we first hung out?

you smiled as it came to you. your childhood tree house, it had to be. it was yours and stiles' first play date, 5 years old. that made you laugh even more. you had a tree house that you and your dad made together, and you wanted to hang up there. but stiles being stiles, was, of course, afraid of heights. you ended up literally pulling him up there, ignoring his screams and wines. you laughed again at the memory.

you quickly climbed up the not-so-sturdy-anymore rope latter and found a perfectly folded note right inside. you reached to grab it and opened it with delight. you smiled at how cute this idea was.

"easy enough? go to the place where we almost got cuffed." you actually laughed out loud at this one. especially at the silly rhyme.

since that very first play date, you and stiles have been best friends, like super tight. but the most tragic thing you guys have ever done together was jumping a gate you shouldn't of. you had to in order to get to the school for senior scribe night. and of course the door in the gate was locked, so climbing and dropping to your death was the only option. it was just when you were right at the top, stiles below to catch you if anything happened, a cop car blared it's horn at you guys. thankfully, it was the one and only mr stilinski, whom once the window was rolled down, shook his head and drove off. that was probably the only time you thought you were gonna get into some serious trouble, and it was terrifying.