mini series !!! PART 2

chapter one
you

you grabbed a carton of ice cream, and plopped yourself on the couch. the tv was on, as you hoped it would distract you from your current situation.

of how sad it was how you were sitting eating ice cream alone, for the past two weeks.

you were sick of binge watching the same show every night. the show that you only got heavily invested in because of him. and, worse, alone.

you try to think of something else you could do tonight. call a friend? go out?

it was a freaking tuesday. your small town was dormant on weekdays. you hated yourself for being desperate for something to get your mind off of your boyfriends lack of presence in your life.

it made you feel dependent, which made you feel weak.

which made you mad.

you decide you didnt deserve this. you flick off your tv, slam your ice cream on the coffee table underneath your feet, and get up. only stopping to grab your car keys as you headed towards the door.

-

you think of all the places stiles may be. scott's house... the school... a few places popped up in your head as you drove.

half of you felt guilty, like you were acting pushy or needy. or like you weren't respecting stiles' privacy. that maybe you should just trust him and go back home. but you've been trusting him for the past month, and now that it's been two weeks of you guys not even hanging out outside of school anymore, you had the right to be curious.

you drove along the dark, long roads. you tried to keep the tears in, but eventually gave up. they slowly slid down your cheeks, giving your arms goosebumps and making your breaths shaky. you hated this. you hated having to chase your boyfriend in the middle of the night, you hated not trusting people. especially stiles, who has always been nothing but honest with you.

you pressed the gas harder, hoping that the reassuring news would come sooner.

you arrived at scott's, and all the lights were out. melissa, scott's mom, probably had the late shift at the hospital, and scott, well. who knows what he was doing at 11pm at night.

stiles house was the same way.

you drove off. maybe this was a good sign. scott's place was always the packs hangout, so if no one was there, they must not be together.

you decided you would check one more place. just to make sure.

you hoped out of your small jeep and your feet hit the pavement beneath you. the pavement of the parking lot of the animal clinic. you slowly walked up to the clinic, the bright street lights shining down on you and the sidewalk leading to the door.

leaves rustled in front of you, making you jump. only for you to laugh at your skittish self. you watched as the leaves got pulled around in a mini tornado. you brushed the thought away and continued to walk to the door. it was only until your foot landed in the middle of the little tornado that everything went black.