Martin Garrix: LONELY BIRTHDAY (nafisa)

[DEDICATED TO NAFISA]

I woke up really sad it was my birthday but Martin my one-year boyfriend wasn't here to celebrate it with me. he was touring right now and went to different clubs every night. I hadn't seen him for one month now and I missed him very much. And yes it was hard to be in a long distance relationship but still he was such an amazing person I wouldn't let him go even if we were never able to see each other. I was proud to call him mine.

Sometimes stress and anxiousness was caused when I saw all these girls at the raves he played at.

What if one of them caught his eye? Most of them were gorgeous and perfect. I was far from perfect and I wasn't the prettiest of them all too.

These were the thoughts I'd usually get when he would be gone for a really long time.

However he always prove to me that he loved me. And it was always alright when he was next to me saying how much he did love me.

He had a party tonight, that's what he told me. We had talked on Skype yesterday night and he told me how excited he was for tomorrow.. or today.

I had gotten ready for a regular day since I didn't feel like celebrating it today. it was Saturday and everybody was going out ofcourse. I wasn't I was home alone in my apartment and i didn't feel like going anywhere.

The night had slowly started it was six and I ate my food, but all of the sudden there was a knock on the door. I didn't expect anyone.

I went to open the door..

It was a delivery guy he had a huge packet and a smaller one next to it.

"Hello"

"Hello may i help you?"

"Yes, these boxes are for your neighbour but it seems like they are not home, so could you please keep them here until they're back"

"Sign here.." I signed still a little confused.

"It's a heavy box, you might need help putting it inside miss" he said

"Yeah its a big one for sure, would you know whats possibly inside?"

"No idea ma'm I'm just the delivery guy but it seems like a washing machine to me"

"Oh okay"

I was curious to what was in the box.

He put it in the hallway and i let the delivery guy out after i sat down on my couch and continued eating my food.

After 10 minutes or so there was a loud knock on the door and i immediately jumped up opening it.

"Miss i also forgot to give you these flowers" he gave me a dozen of roses and asked me to sign it again.

I closed to door and looked at the card that was on top of them.

Dear Nafisa,

"I'm sorry I couldn't be here for your birthday I asked my friend who works at the flower shop to send you a dozen. He better have did that. "

I giggled slightly almost hearing his sarcasm.

"I miss you and then might be around next week I'll see you then

I love you,
Martin"

I took the roses to the kitchen feeling a lot more better i put the flowers in a vase and just admired them.

"Oh Martin I miss you so much" i mumbled

Went to the living room but noticed all the lights were off I turn them on and all of the sudden someone's hands were over my face and I was about a scream until I heard his voice.

"You did?"

I quickly span around then to be met by Martin's perfect green eyes.

I randomly started crying because of happiness I was hugging him so much telling him how much I missed him

"Hey Babe, its okay i missed you too I'm here for your birthday!"

"But you-"

"I know it was a surprise i hid in the box and then distracted you with the flowers so i could get out, oh and is your present, but well.. open it!" He said pointing to the small box i opened the box and saw the prettiest necklace i had ever seen. It was a silver locket with our names written on it.

"Oh my god"

"Surprised?" He asked

"YES!" I said, i gestured him to put it on for me and he did then i hugged him again.

I slightly pulled back and jumped on him as i span my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck and passionately kissed him.

"I love your surprises" i said

"Well I love yours too" he said out of breath

We kissed more and more. Until he stopped.

"Come on were going to get late at your birthday party!"

"A birthday party?"

"YES! Everyone is already waiting for us, you can come like this if you want"

"NO I'm GONNA GET CHANGED GIVE ME 30!"

I quickly changed into [pic above]. and quickly applied my make up.

We were ready to go.

We danced all night and had a lot of fun with all of our friends. We held eachother company the whole night even when we ate cake, we started to feed eachother. It might sound pathetic but it was the cutest thing i had ever done. Well we were feeding eachother untill i decided to trow my cake all over his face. Which lead to a small chase i ran trough the club and jumped over the bar until he finally caught me. All of his friends started to laugh at him when his hair was covered in whipped cream. Julian Jordan had even posted a pic of it on instagram.

We had a lot of fun at the party in the hired club, at the end of the night we went home and well let's say..

We decided too stay up all night and have some fun...

[The end]