Skrillex: OLD FRIENDS (astrid)

I'm so sorry Astrid, i dont think its as good as you think it would be ;-;
-
*I's point of view (astrid)*

"Next one please?" The cashier asked nicely, i quickly made my way to the counter. It was a bad day today. I worked for hours and got nothing done. I almost got fired and i felt sick.

"One coffee with milk and a lot of sugar please" i said frustrated as ever. It was windy outside and the weather forecast wasn't looking too good. In fact if i wouldn't leave now. I might as well stay because i couldn't make it to my apartment in time for the storm.

"The upcoming storm is going to be dangerous so we suggest you find yourself a place to stay or else you'll might get hurt even!" The radio chanted trough the small coffeeshop

"Sure do Astrid, anything bothering you?" Brenda asked taking my money

"Just all the work i have to finish by the end of today" i said giving a slight smile

"Ahh, don't worry Astrid, You're perfect for the job. I believe in you" she said giving me the change

"Very few people in here today hah?" You said

"Yeah, this week has been a disaster. All the storms around. Today was rated the worst storm this summer" she talked.

I waited for my order to arrive and when i finally got it i took a sip and quickly made my way outside, that was until i bumped into someone and my coffee was on the ground

"I'm so sorry" we both said at the same time i tilted my head only to see who it was.

It's Sonny...?!

Holy shit.

Sonny had been a good friend of mine 4 years ago when we used to work together at this store, we did everything together even tho he was older. Our friendship lasted till he he decided to follow his dreams, not that there was anything wrong with. But every time i tried to call him he'd tell me he was busy. That he'd call me back sometime the music wasn't on full blast.

"Hey.."

"You alright?" He asked me holding my shoulder. I pulled his arm off of me and quickly walked off.

"Hey wait!"

"Wait" he kept calling my name until he held me tight by my sides

"Hey! Whats up!" He asked twirling me around so that i was facing him. I was still in a shock that i had just seen him and it looked like he didn't recognise me which broke me even more.

"I'm sorry,I'm going to buy you a new cup!" He said after a few seconds of silence. The clouds were pitch black as they neared us. The air spinning around us and people were running everywhere.

"Sweetheart we should really get inside" he spoke over the loud wind

"No I'm going home"

"The busses aren't driving in this weather!" He shouted

You didn't want to argue and your hair was getting really messy so you just ran to the coffeeshop you were at earlier.

Only was the door locked this time.

"Open up!" you said knocking on the door as hard as you could

"Brenda!" You called for your cashier friend trying to open the door. And then she finally did, but not without the gasps and aah's of the few people as the wind blew everything around the shop.

As i was trying my hardest to lock the door but the extremely strong wind would't allow me to even close the door. I saw Sonny making his way inside trough the gap the wind left and he helped me to close the door and then i quickly locked it.