Madeon: ULTRA LOVE (emily)

You take yet another glance at the clock, you couldn't sleep anymore. Today is the big day, the day you've been nagging towards and have been getting ready for ever since you were a teenager. You decided to just wake up already. You are at your best friends apartment since you slept over that night because both of you wanted to get ready at the same place.

You got up and took a quick shower trying to get rid of all the nerves. There were going to be so many of your favourite dj's! Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Tiesto, Zedd and so many more! But you were mostly looking forward to that one live set of Madeon!

When you were done shaving every possible angle of your body (because you never know when you have to take off your shirt and pants) you went inside the kitchen and made some breakfast. After cleaning up a little it was time to get ready

-

"Tonight is the night im seeing MADEOOOON!" You said jumping up and down as the hours flew by when you were trying to get ready. [pic on top]

"Calm down Emily! I know!!!" Your bestfriend laughed pouring herself a shot of vodka

"Are you sure you don't want alcohol?" She asked you

"No I'm fine, but you might want it to stay one shot only because you'rs driving us!" You said, it was getting late and we still had 2 hours of driving in front of us.

-

On your way you guys started playing music and danced in the car trough all the edm songs. The air was warm and all the car windows were down. The air flowing trough your hair as you peeked your head out your window.

This day couldn't get any better!

Well..

That was until red and blue flashlights were seen together with the sound of a police car siren.

Your best friend was driving way past the speed limit.

"Hello miss? Do you know what the speed limit is here?" He asked politely

"Yes sir, and i assume i was speeding.."

"And you're getting a ticket for that..."

"No.. No sir please.. I mean we were on or way to Ultra.. Music was loud, it was the heat of the moment" she tried

You looked down at your watch only to realise this was going to make you guys late.

After a little inspecting of the police officer, he let you go without a ticket.

You still didn't know what your friend said that made him change his mind. But you actually didn't care.

-

You parked your car in the parking lot and speeded to the entrance trying to make your way trough to crowd and find your best place. But you couldn't you guys were way too late. Standing in the far back not feeling the vibe the ones had in the front.

"We gotta get closer Emily"

"I know.. But how?" You replied to your bestie

"I don't know!" She said sighing trying to see trough the crowd of people.

You saw someone from the staff walking towards the place you could get drinks. And he slowly made his way trough a small pad that would eventually take him backstage. I quickly made my way to the small fence and kept it unlocked. (A/n: lol idek if there is a short cut to the backstage side but lets pretend there is)

"I found a way!" You shout over the music to your bestie a few meters away from you

"Follow me" you added