Madeon: MEET MADEON! (lianne)

A dear friend of mine had invited me to a local bar's karaoke night. Porter Robinson was his name. I had not seen porter for a few months now that he was a famous DJ and he knew a lot of people. He was a good friend when we were 16. Yet slowly we lost contact as he moved around the world all the time.

It was not like i had a crush on him but I just liked him a lot and I enjoyed spending time with him although that wad something that didn't often happen obviously.

Today finally after a long time he invited me to that bar he told me he was in town and that he had a few friends over and he thought it would be nice if we were all together for another time. It was true we didn't spend a lot of time together and it was nice to see eachother again even if it was with other people around!

I looked in the mirror one last time I admitted that tonight I did look really pretty. Hair was done in a very casual but yet cute way, make up of that as well it was natural but I was still wearing it to cover some blemishes. I was wearing tight skinny jeans and a tank top with the coldish weather. I went with a black leather jacket together with my black boots.

I went down the stairs with my keys and closed the door behind me. The karaoke bar was on walking distance so I just walked the 15 minutes in silence while holding onto my clutch tightly.

I neared the bar and I went inside. Small bell rang signalling a new customer had arrived. I saw porter and a few  guys and girls sitting in the far back. Porter was singing on the stage the song was bang bang by Jessy, ariana and Nicki. Jessy's part was ending and no one had noticed me walk in yet. He was all by himself on stage and everyone was laughing at his failing attempt to do the high pitch of jessy j's

"You need a good girl to blow your miiiiind! Oo" he sang and with that I jumped on the stage causing everyones eyes to be on me. I grabbed his mice and continued.

"Bang bang into the roooom! I KNOW YOU WANT IT!"

"Bang bang all over youu, i let you have it!" I continued

Ariana's part came on and i sang it perfectly fine hitting all the notes correctly. After that the music stopped and i turned to face porter. I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek.

"Guys this is Liannem. She's a very good friend of mine! Give her all the love haha" he laughed, twirled me around and led me to the table everyone was sipping on their milkshakes at.

"I already got your favourite milkshake a chocolate banana blablabla one" he laughed handing one that was sitting in the middle.

"Li, meet Andy, Jason, Erica, Molly, lil B, Donna, Amy and meet Madeon! Aka Hugo" he said pointing to each one of them as he said their names. But the last guy. Hugo... He caught me staring and winked at me in reply. I shyly looked away and focused on my milkshake. It was indeed the one i loved most.

Everyone broke out into chatter and porter was sitting and laughing at the jokes they would make. Me and hugo were having a separate chat though.

"So for how long have you know, Porter" he asked his french accent thick in the air.

"We met at this place before it got rebuild into a karaoke bar, it used to be our place to chill you know" i giggled as the memories flood back into my mind. Back then it was just a hang out for teens to come and have a good time. And now it was a karaoke bar. Oh.. How time flies by. I smiled at him and asked him the same question. "What about you?" He thought for a little and then replied "Well we've done some music together you know" he said laughing and staring deeply into my eyes. After a few more sips of our drinks and a few more laughs as we talked about things that had recently happened to us we got a little looser and scooted our chair closer to one another's. Porter, Amy and Jason had started to sing yet another song and we were laughing our asses off to how horrible they sounded!