Martin Garrix: HEAVEN (skye)

WARNING*

"Oh and baby I.. got a surprise for you!" He spoke slowly bringing a sort of ticket looking paper in front of the camera.

"Oh my god! What is it" you screeched

"Its your ticket to me!" He said in your voice making you giggle

"Babe.. You didnt have to do that"

"But i wanted to! I want to be with you without worrying about your roommates" he said

"I love you.." You replied

"I love you more" he said back

"I have finals, Martijn.. You knew that" you said starting to stress about your finals

"Yeah i know that, its for after your finals, you're coming to Ibiza and together we'll go to an all resort palace!" He said excitedly

"Oh my god! Thats like my dream omg Martin you're going to make my dream come true. Be in my own type of heaven with you!" I said dreamily

"I knew that! and thats why i put the show in ibiza till after your finals, so that we could be there together." He said explaining laughing at the camera.

"Baby I'm sending you your ticket by the mail you'll get it in a few days, i have to go now" he said his smile slowly disappearing.

You pouted your lips but went with it "i love you Martin" you said.

"And i love you Skye.. But for real now I'm going off skype! See the joke i made" he said laughing

"Yeah yeah DJ Marty! Have fun"

-

Today was the day, you had packed your suitcase and laid out the clothes you were going to wear today. You took a quick shower and after you were done you started to wax you body, you were still a virgin but you wanted to give Martin the honor of changing that as soon as you were in your hotel room. You guys had been together for so long and you wanted to give him something special. you love him and he loves you, you wouldnt want to give your virginity to anyone else. You put the lingerie in the bottom of your carriage purse. So that it was easy to get it out when you were going to change in the hotel room. After a long while of getting ready and making sure your body was spotless for the night you got inside your car and drove your way to the airport.

Your mum was already there waiting for you to say goodbye.

"Have a nice and safe flight sweetie" she assured you

"Of Course mum.. Thanks for all your support.. You're my rock!" You said hugging her back

"Oh and Martin obviously forgot to take his camera with him. Ive kept it safe for a while but i thought you might wanted to take it with you.. You know take pictures with it" she said handing martins go pro.

"Skye baby, in going to go to that cute shop over there. My friends birthday is tomorrow and i gotta get her something" she said checking her phone

"Yeah thats okay"

When she left you started to film yourself with the go-pro. Just for fun you were obviously going to delete it.

"Im deleting this afterwards.... Oh its recording... Hey Martin! I'm at the airport right now! Uhmmm i think i passed the exams.. And i feel.... i don't know.. Exited and nervous.. May be because i want to.. You know..... I wanted to make love with you once i got there.. I got my lingerie here. Ahh I'm just soooo nervous!" You giggled

"I love you so much Martin.... Most people think I'm just a gold digger. But i swear to god even if you were living in a homeless shelter, id love you just as much as i do now... It sounds soo cliché but.. I want you to be my first and my last... Ive never felt this way about anyone before. Its something special.. You took my first kiss.. Youre my first boyfriend, and i hope you want to be my first time. Even though I'm not perfect. I mean... I'm very self concious you know that.. But you make me feel loved with every little thing that you do.. And i want to thank you for that.. Martijn Garritsen... I'm in love with you. Forever and always" before you knew it your flight got called and you quickly made your way to the Customs.