DJ SNAKE: MY BESTFRIEND (ashley)

-
*ashleys pov*
-

"Everybody f*cking jump" people jumped around and the music was loud enough to break windows with, i looked up and saw my chance. The dj that was performing raised his hands up and a smile appeared on his face.

*click*

The bright flash of my camera blinded me and the music slowly turned into banging...

"ASHLEY" someone called as the banging got even louder.

"ASHLEEEEEEY, wake the fuck up"

I jumped up and realised it was just a dream, my roommate Terra was once again banging on my door for something. "HOLD ON SATAN" i called back looking at my sleeping position. I fell asleep on my chair trying to organise the pictures i took at a club a few days ago. The table was filled with various pictures of me and my friends and cool things that i saw on the way there. I picked a random picture and looked at it.

It were moments before i got a text message from my bestfriend William, he always managed to make me smile and laugh although that now he was super famous and didn't have much time anymore to see me. I opened the message without a doubt knowing i was going to smile.

"Guess who's going to perform at coachella" (a/n: its at the time he had just gotten famous and wasnt as known as he is now (; )

My smile got even wider and i quickly texted him back

"You?"

"YES HELL YEAH ME!! But wait UR COMING WITH ME YOUNG LADY"

"Are you kidding me???!"

"No! I got you a backstage pass and the best part is that its free nd the food and place is on me so u don't have to worry about anything!!!!"

"omg i have no words"

"I just want to see your facial expression"

"Omg ill make sure to send u some pics hahaha :D"

"Hahahaha do that! Anyways i gtg ill text you the details later I'm catching a plane atm xD... But btw Can those pics include you without a bra on tho ;)"

"Lol no and K Ttyl love u <3"

"And i love you... X"

My heart skipped a beat as he said those words. We always had something sexual going on between us we were just so comfortable about it that it didn't matter to me anymore if he said things like that. I giggled again to his comment and then locked my phone.

"ASHLEY" Terra called again

"WHAT TERRA???" I asked stressed

"Well first of all there was nothing about 10 minutes ago i just wanted to wake you up... But now... Theres someone at the door for you"

"What?"

"Yes"

"Let me get my clothes on real quick, do you know this person?" I asked as i quickly threw on a t-shirt as i fell asleep with only a bra on.