Martin Garrix: THE ANGEL (liv)

(I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THE INCEPTION SOUNDTRACK BY .... (Forgot the name) Zimmer IT MADE ME CRY Let me remind you i dont exactly know how babies are born altho i remember i had this in biology last year im 17 lol)

WARNING:its extremely sad.
-

"You're a beautiful little girl, aren't you Angel" he whispered as rubbed my belly early in the morning around 3 am.

"Please stop hurting mommy? For me? I want to sleep and i cant if mommy is crying because you're awake and hurting her" i smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry i had to go out yesterday night, babe"

"Its okay, its your job and your hobby.. This is your life, Honey" i replied calmly.

"I wish i could be more with you now that you're, you know almost there..." He sighed and sat up clicking the bed lamp on.

"I want to be there for you and my baby girl" he then said.

"I know and i want you too, but when you really cant not go... Don't worry about it" i replied in a way to calm him down.

"You've been so good so far, all you did was spin a few times and go to interviews... Oh and the week in ibiza, but that doesn't count as i was there with you at the hotel" i added

"I guess so, but still..." He replied. I rolled from my side of the bed to his side and sat down next to him. I held his hands and kissed his lips. I sucked in some air and closed my eyes. I was in slight pain now.

"I'm so lucky to have a husband like you, Martijn Garritsen I'm so utterly in love with you. I'm so grateful for such a loyal man in my life" A tear escaped my eye. "And I'm so happy and proud that I'm having our baby, that I'm the lucky woman to carry this beautiful human being... Of who she is partly you and me-" he kissed me before i could even finish.  A soft kiss was placed on my lips and he pulled me deep into the covers. "I want to be there... When she comes" we switched positions and now i was on his chest cuddling him.

We just laid there for a few minuts but then went back into our original sleeping position with me on the left side and he on the right, i was almost falling asleep as his soft hands went trough my hair. As time passed i kept becoming more uncomfortable to the point something broke... Not just a something, but my water...

"Martin, martin, martin! Martin, my water broke. My water broke! MARTIN GOD MY WATER BROKE" I tried to stand up straight and poked Martin's side. He immediately stood up.

"Okay okay okay okay! What do we do?!?" He said jumping up and putting his pants on.

"The hospital! MARTIN THE HOSPITAL" i screeched holding my stomach.

"I'm hurting, I'm in pain martin she's hurting. Something is wrong with Angel" i said as tears rolled down my face.

"She's fine, its your water! Come on lets go!" He said

"Martin, the bag, the stuff..." I said in pain. He picked them up with one hand, then walked over to me. Put on my flats on my feet and my jacket over my shoulders. He then picked me up bridal style. My eyes rolled back in pain. It was something beyond pain that i felt. It wasn't bearable. Not at all.

He carried me outside and opened the car door for me and quickly put me in. I felt horrible, my legs spread and my breathing had become so much harder for me.

"MARTIJN WHATS WRONG WITH ME" i exclaimed crying harder.

"Its okay, baby its okay, STOP CRYING I LOVE YOU IT HURTS ME TO SEE YOU IN SO MUCH PAIN!" He said a little louder.