DJ Snake: LETS GO TO FRANCE! (ashley) -part 2-

It had been crazy!

The travelling

The shows

The people

The fuzz....

You guys tried to make it work but the whole hard situation of traveling together for his djing became more intense as his name was blowing up everywhere.

Suddenly performing at Coachella, ULTRA and even Tomorrowland had become and everyday thing for him. Although you loved the travelling you did enjoy quality time home and soon you had gotten quiet exhausted of all the touring. After a year of travelling everywhere with him -your all time bestfriend and boyfriend of a year and some months- you knew that it would be fine if you didn't see eachother for some time. Ofcourse it was hard but after all it was only for the summer and then after that he would slowly fall into a regular cycle where he would do fewer shows and interviews and he could be around you more.

You were thinking, one more month and he would be back for some days. As if on cue you got a call from the big dj hinself!

"Hey babe"

"Is this Dj SNAKE?" you playfully responded.

"You wish!" He gasped

"Whats up" he then asked

"Nothin much um im jusy folding up some clothes"

"-say no more, what would you say about a trip to my hometown in paris?"

"To paris?" I exclaimed in confusion

"I thought your tour was in the USA"

"Ehm its a little more than that, i want you to meet my parents"

"Your parents?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Are you going to repeat every last part of my sentences or are you going to pack because the plane is leaving soon and im- *knock knock*" there was a knock on my door and i already knew who it was because of the knock sound trough the phone. I pulled the handle and a very excited William was standing there.

"At your door" he finished. I hung up my phone threw it on the floor and hugged him tight.

"Get ready now were leaving in... 5"

-

After a romantic flight, a comfortable landing and a trip to the hotel you got dressed at your best and you and William made your way to his childhood home.

His parents place.

It was a cute house in Paris and you immediately fell in love with the neighbourhood and the vibe the streets gave off. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. Will tried to ring the bell but it didnt seem to work so  knocked on the door. "Doorbell still doesn't work" he murmured under his breath with a chuckle. You Smiled back and slowly felt more nervous then ever before.

"Bonjoooour Oh William!" I assumed she was Will's mom because she hugged him and kissed his cheek twice on each side.

"Oh lala and this must be... The beautiful fille you have talked about. Oh! She's even more beautiful in real life than on pictures, come here chéri!" You smiled bright and said "bonjour madame, its nice to finally meet you!"