Martin Garrix: SUDDEN COLLAB (joelle)

*Martins POV*

''Hello everyone welcome back to DJ TIME with Danny Felicia you're listening to EDMRADIO right now and today were here with the young upcoming DJ JOELLE!'' The youtube video started as I pressed play and showed it to Watse and Scooter.

''You're only 16 years old and already such a huge star at the electro dance music industry! How are you feeling today Joelle?''

''Im great thanks for asking'' her giggle echoed through the room

''good to hear, good to hear! were just going into it straight away if that's okay with you''

''Its fine I totally understand you want me to leave as soon as possible'' the man laughed trough the microphone and she laughed with him.

''just kidding'' she added

''No joelle were very happy to have you here since it was so hard for you to find time for interviews with your busy schedule this summer! Wow and that all at such a young age and short notice of time, anyway', back to what I was going to say!'' he smiled broadly

''Im very lucky and very blessed with all that's happening but I don't want to keep you up any longer, go for it!''

I stopped the interview right there and pressed play on another video that was suggested, it was one of her just released tracks called ''Go for it'' the song build up perfectly and the melody was catchy causing all three of us to bob our heads to the beat.

"shes very talented'' scooter cooed

''and charming'' watse added

''I want to have her at my set at tomorrowland' I explained nervous for my suggestion

''It would be awesome if we played a track back to back so that I could meet her '' I said and both watse and scooter gave me a nod before they went off to call up her manager.

-

*joelle's POV*

It was in the afternoon when my manager gave me a call. I almost chocked on my snicker bar when I heard that THE martin garrix wanted to play back to back at tomorrowland, freaking tomorrowland!!!!!!!. Tomorrowland was by far the biggest gig I could possibly do and it was going to be with the hottest dj MARTIN!, I had just finished looking at the recent interview I did. And damn was Danny Felicia right about my luck in the edm world. Sometimes I had to pinch myself to believe this was actually happening to me.

Martin had dmed me on twitter and he emailed me the song he wanted to play together with me on his set, 'I have made most of it but id love to have you finish it of an change around some stuff so I we can release it under both our names as a collaboration' was his message with it.

MARTIN GARRIX DIDN'T ONLY WANT TO PLAY TOGETHER BUT ALSO PRODUCE THIS SHIT TOGETHER!!! I almost started hyperventilating the moment I imported the track in FL studio for me to work on.

-

2 days later

-

I had been working on the track non stop we had named the track ''skipper'', I wanted it to be perfect, we had talked about how we needed to facetime eachother as soon as possible. I opened the facetime app and called him and with two short rings this was the first time we talked face to face. It was 2 am for me but it was early in the morning for him.

''OH MY GOD MARTIN!'' I exclaimed happily

''Thanks so much for doing this collaboration with me i don't know if you knew but youre one of my biggest inspirations'' I added