Martin Garrix: Skydiving (sharfa)

A/n: Hi sharfa! I know its been incredibly long but i hope you'll like this one!!! listen to; Memories by matisse and sadko. HUGE DIFFERENCE IN READING EXPERIENCE!

-

Summer vacation had nearly ended and your long-distance boyfriend Martin and you were trying to spend as much time together as possible . Martin had told you about how he got this free skydiving packet of which he and a +1 could take skydiving lessons! Martin asked his mother; Mrs Garritsen to come with us in the first place, but having to pay extra for it, as a mother-son bonding time. But his mother insisted that we had to go alone. Just us two. Today was finally that day. You couldn't sleep the day before due to all the excitement and nerves. But somehow by 2 am you managed to catch some sleep. 

You got startled from your sleep by the sun shining on your face and slowly but surely you started to blink your eyes open, only to be met with Martin's gorgeous ones. 

"Goodmorning My Princess"

"Goodmorning my Prince..." You smiled putting your left hand on his cheek. You were lying down on your right side, legs tangles with Martin's and you slowly made you other arm snake under the little crook between his pillow and his head. That way you were holding his shoulder. You leaned in and kissed him.

"We have to get ready Sharfa baby..." He whispered inbetween the kiss.

"I know.. Ugh I'm just so excited!" You simply replied with a sigh.

"Hey thats fine... Same with me, its my first time as well!" He said kissing you again.

"Okay... We really need to get up though!" You replied

And with that you stood up and got ready in the bathroom of the hotel room. You straightened your hair and put it into a bun before taking out your make up supplies which would be just waterproof mascara for the day. As you guys were going to go skydiving, not to a party or something! You giggled thinking about how funny it would be to wear full make up while jumping out of the plane. 'What if it accidentally smudged all over my face'! You took out mascara and brushed it against your lashes a few times.

"What are you laughing about" martin said as his head popped from the corner.

"I was thinking about how funny it would be if i would wear shit loads of make up and lipgloss and have my hair all over the place have it stick to my mouth and smudge the excess mascara on my eyes" you said laughing even louder. There was something about the nerves that made everything seem so funny.

Martin laughed along before saying "I'd love to see that shit happening, i can already see it happening to someone that it isn't you though! what if its some really skanky girl! and shes wearing bright pink highheels and a bright red miniskirt?" you just laughed even more. The silly jokes you guys usually made like these, let you smile as you realised these were all going to be memories to the day you went to do this together.

"You want to get the breakfast at the hotel's place or Mc Donald's?" He asked looking you deeply into the eye. You swiped a little more mascara on your other eye and thought.

You sighed before saying you didn't mind neither of them. "As long as were together..." You added doing your bottom lashes.

"I haven't seen you for most of the summer its nice to spend some time together alone now" you continued, he then came into the bathroom. Stood right behind you. You stopped doing everything you were doing and smiled. He held your waist tightly and kissed your cheek.

Your smile grew as he leaned his chin on your shoulder. It hurt a little but you didn't say anything as you both looked at each other in the mirror. His hands now holding your tummy. "But we cant have anything heavy though! Or else we'll puke on our way down!" You said half joking.