Chapter 1

Please vote and comment!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ •

Ivy, the 21 year old, let out a groan, as her alarm woke her up. The time read 7:00 am. She looked out the window and it was the same as yesterday morning, snow. The snow hasn't stopped for weeks.

"Mom!" She heard from afar. By it's voice, she knew its her son, Carlos. She jogged to his room, only to see him laying in his spiderman bed. "Yes?" Ivy sat on the egde of the bed.

"It's boring. I've been awake for hours!" Carlos exclaimed, while taking the covers off of him. "Alright, then, lets make breakfast." She tells him.

Carlos happily hops out of bed, then ran down stairs. "Be careful, carlos." Ivy shouted. Carlos only giggled.

Ivy made eggs and for Carlos, and for herself, granola and yogurt. She takes care of her nutrition since ever.

"Carlos, I have work today, so you have to stay with Aunt Jia, Okay?" Ivy informs her son. Carlos loves his Aunt Jia, so he immediately agreed.

Ivy worked as a therapist. It was her dream job ever since she was a kid. She liked to help people and let them know she's there for them. It's not that she was mentally ill back then, but her mother was. And she decided she'll help people like her mother.

Carlos finished his breakfast and went to watch TV, before they leave. Ivy got dressed casually. A black shirt with a big coat, since it's freezing outside, and black sweatpants.

She came back down stairs and saw Carlos sitting on the couch. "What are you watching honey?" Ivy questioned her son, who had his eyes sticked on the screen.

"Football!" Carlos said. He was always a fan of football and wants to become a player. Just like his father.

She saw it was the game last night, it was Liverpool against Barcelona. And Barcelona took the win, obviously. Ivy liked Liverpool more, only because of Trent Alexander.

"Okay, honey, lets go." Ivy said, turning off the TV. Carlos got up and put on his shoes. Ivy gave him a coat as well, that'll keep him warm.

The road was empty and only the snow filled the road. After all, it's December.

Ivy got to her sisters house and Carlos got excited. He wanted to see his cousin, Ezra. They're best friends, as Carlos said.

Ivy let Carlos knock this time and a little figure opened the door. Ezra. Carlos excitedly pulled him into a hug and ran to Ezra's room, to play.

"Hey," Ivy greeted her sister, as she came to the door. "Thank you for this." Ivy smiled at her beloved sister, Zora.

"It's my pleasure." Zora returned a warm smile. Then, Ivy was on her way to work.

––––––

12:06 PM

Ivy had 4 appointments today. They all talked about the same, their trauma.

She let Carlos stay with Zora for a while more, as he still wanted to play with his cousin.

Ivy then decided to pay a visit to her brother, Andre. He lived only 15 minutes away from her apartment.

She rang the bell and surprisingly, Andre did actually open the door. Normally, he sleeps around this time.

"Hey, how are you?" Ivy asked her brother. "I'm doing better." He smiles lightly. Andre wasn't feeling better, he was just lying not to worry his sister.

"It's good. I just thought about you." Ivy said, taking a seat on the couch. Andre sat in front of her.

Both of them chatted nicely for 30 minutes, till the next question was asked. "Have you told Neymar or Carlos?"

Ivy felt guilty again. She was the reason why Carlos didn't meet his father till now. She shook her head in response, then lowered it, hiding the look of shame.

"Maybe it's time to tell him? Carlos is almost 5." Andre said, in a soft tone. Ivy thought of it before, she always thinks of it.

The only thing that is stopping her, is the possibility of Carols hating her for keeping his father away from him. Just because his mother didn't know what to say to Neymar.

"I'll think about it. Though I'm not sure I'll see Neymar anymore." Ivy said.

Neymar lives in Barcelona, back in spain. And Ivy still remains in Liverpool, where they first met. "You know he's in Liverpool right? They had a game last night."

Ivy's eyes widen. It was here, the game happened in Liverpool. She shook her head, disappointed how stupid she could be.

"Then, let's hope I don't meet him." Ivy mumbled to herself. But a part of her, wished she was him. She missed him, even though they dated only for several months, he was the best boyfriend she had.

"I should get going. I have to pick up Carlos." Ivy told Andre, who nodded his head in response. 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Thank you for reading!
A long chapter, sorry <3