Chapter 15

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Neymar observed Ivy's face as she peacefully slept on the sofa. Shakira had already left but her words wouldn't leave Neymar's mind.

"You should tell her."

He wanted to. There's nothing else he wants more than to confess his love to her again.

But, Neymar knew he had to explain the reason why he broke up with her in the first place, and he knew it'll upset her.

Ivy likes Neymar's parents. Knowing they think that way of her, will seriously hurt her.

Neymar continued watching her, unable to decide what to do next.

His train of thoughts was soon interrupted by Carlos, calling out for dad.

"Papai..." Carlos said weakly.

Carlos was half asleep and kept rubbing his eyes every few seconds.

Neymar quickly went to his son, concerned something might have happened.

"Are you okay?" Asked the concerned Brazilian.

Carlos nodded his head, making Neymar sigh out in relief. "Why are you up?" Asked Neymar.

"I heard people talking," Carlos explained.

Neymar slightly nodded,
"It was Shakira, she already left."

Carlos said nothing, but he let out a small yawn.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." Said Neymar, picking up Carlos.

After tucking Carlos into bed, Neymar returned to Ivy.

He had to leave but stopped to watch her again. He then saw her eyes stir open.

"You're a great dad, you know that?" Ivy smiled, sitting up.

Neymar raised a brow. "You were awake this whole time?" He asked.

Ivy shook her head, "Carlos's voice woke me up." She replied. Neymar slightly nodded.

The nervousness left his body as he was thankful she hasn't heard his and Shakira's conversation.

"I should get going," Neymar claimed, getting his belongings. Ivy smiled, then nodded her head softly. "Okay, thank you for taking care of Carlos."

Neymar smiled at his ex-girlfriend. The smile on her face melted his heart. He'd seen it so many times, but still can't get over how beautiful it is.

"No problem." He said before exiting the door and shutting it behind him.

·

"Shakira! I've heard what you and Neymar were talking about last night!" Ivy shouted at the phone, who was Shakira.

"I know you did. Your eyelashes kept moving." Shakira chuckled. "So, you feel the same way?" She asked

Ivy stayed silent. She wanted to say yes but was still afraid to admit it. "Ivy?" Shakira said.

"I don't know."

"Talk to him," Shakira said, her tone almost demanding.

Ivy raised a brow. "What's there to talk about?"

"Ivy, he had his reasons. You just have to listen to him. I am sure you'll understand why he ended things with you." Shakira said.

Ivy looked at her son, playing with his robot toys. "I'm not sure.." Ivy quietly claimed.

Shakira sighed at her dumb friend. "Ivy, just talk to him and you'll thank me later. You are thinking too much. Just do it." She said, her voice louder.

Ivy's eyes widen at Shakira raising her voice a bit.

"Sorry, I just can't believe how blind you can be." Shakira's voice was calmer this time.

"It's fine. I'll talk to him when he comes to pick Carlos up. Thanks." Ivy said before hanging up.

She threw the phone beside her on the sofa, then let out a groan, frustrated from the life she was given.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Thank you for reading!
Almost 400 reads omg!
(a bit short, sorry)