Chapter 5

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

It's been only a few days, since Neymar found out about Carlos. He's been coming around, hanging and taking out Carlos.

Ivy didn't mind at all. She was actually glad. Glad that her son finally has a dad, and a dad who genuinely cares for him.

"Carlos, you have to wear your coat, it's freezing out there." Ivy told her son. Who has been complaining about not wanting to wear it.

"No! It's not cold!" The 5 year old, said.
Ivy let out a sigh, being frustrated and tired. She had the coat in her hands, and kneeled down to Carlos's level height.

Then, a knock on the door was heard. Ivy figured it's Neymar, as he's taking out Carlos again.

Ivy went to open the door, and her guess was unfortunately, correct.

"Hey.." Ivy showed a weak smile.

"Hey, how have you been?" Neymar asked, his gaze following his son.

"Incredibly well." Ivy sighed again.
Neymar picked Carlos up, into his arms.

"Hello there, big guy." Neymar smiled at him.

Carlos's frown had gone away, after he saw his dad. He was giggling and smiling from ear to ear.

"Please, tell him to wear his coat." Ivy begged.

Neymar grabbed the coat from her hand, and nodded once. "Sure."

"Thanks." Ivy smiled.

"Also, I have a game in a few days, how about you two come by?" Neymar offered.

Ivy wasn't in a mood for games and definitely not football. But, after seeing the hopeful expression on Carlos's face, Ivy gave in.

She nodded her head. "Alright, no problem."

Neymar and Carlos then said goodbye to Ivy, and went out to wherever Neymar planned on.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

This chaper sucks, sorry ik.
But pls vote!
Thank you so much for reading!