Chapter 4

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Ivy, Neymar and Carlos sat on the bed. Carlos was seated between his parents. "He is my dad?" Carlos looked up to Neymar, with unreadable expression.

"Yes, I am your dad." Neymar smiled sligtly, hoping Carlos will he happy with it.

"Cool! I saw you play football on TV!" The little boy exclaimed.

A smile formed on Ivy's lips, as she was thankful that Carlos wasn't upset with her.

"Which game? You know I play a lot of games." Neymar said.

Carlos and Neymar then started taking about football, their favorite thing in the world, while Ivy listened to them, the smile remaining.

Ivy soon then heard the doorbell, she guessed it was Zora and her son.

"My sister is here," Ivy said, getting up and walking down the stairs.

She opened the door to see her sister, without Ezra. Ivy raised a brow as she expected her nephew as well.

Ivy let Zora in, then asked about Ezra.

"He has a high fever, it's winter after all." Zora explained. Ivy only nodded.

Zora noticed the weird expression on her sister's face, so she couldn't help but question her about it.

"What's up with you?"

"Neymar is up stairs, with Carlos."

"He's what!?"

Ivy quickly put her hand on Zora's mouth, to shut her up. "Quit screaming!"

"Sorry." Zora whispered.

Ivy and Zora then sat on the long couch. Ivy thought about returning back to Neymar and Carlos, but she decided not to, as she wanted them to have some time alone.

She explained everything that had happened to Zora, quietly, of course. Zora was actually happy that Ivy got that off her chest and told Neymar.

"It's good that you told him." Zora said.

"Technically, Rafaella did, but sure."

"I heard my sister's name?" Neymar came down the stairs with Carlos.

Ivy glanced at Zora, to see her completely flabbergasted at the sight of Neymar.

"Oh.. It's nothing." Ivy avoided eye contact.

"Okay.. Well, I have practice, so I should get going." Neymar told Ivy, walking to the door.

"Alright." Ivy went to Carlos, who had a pouted lip. Mostly because his dad is leaving.

"See you later." Neymar smiled at Ivy and walked out.

"I have to see him again.. Jeez." Ivy muttered to herself.

"Did you have a fun time with dad?" Zora asked Carlos.

Carlos wasn't hesitate to nod his head repeatedly. He must've enjoyed his company, Ivy thought.

"That's great, honey." Ivy kissed Carlos's forehead.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Short ass chapter, I know, sorry.
But thank you for reading!
Love you, stay safe babes!