chapter 7

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The game started well for Paris. Messi scored a goal. Carlos did wish that his father would also achieve a goal. But Neymar seemed to have trouble getting past the opposing team.

Carlos and the crowd were excitedly shouting every time Neymar approached the goal but ended up taking the ball away from him.

"Having fun?" Ivy smiled at her frustrated son.

Carlos just stared at her, which made her laugh out loud.

The second half started and Neymar had the ball between his legs and was walking towards the goal area.

He had a demerited look on his face as if it said he was actually going to score.

And he did. He ran past the defenders and shot the ball into the left corner, scoring a beautiful goal.

The crowd was beaming with excitement, as was Carlos. If only she had known that Neymar could make him so happy, she would have told him sooner about Carlos.

Then Neymar put the ball under his shirt and his thumb in his mouth to show he had a child. Ivy's eyes widened in shock at Neymar's action.

"Mom, what did Papai just do?" Carlos asked, completely clueless.

"He scored a goal for you, honey," replied Ivy, her gaze fixed on Neymar, who moved back to his position.

Carlos chuckled, feeling recognized and loved by Neymar's performance. Even if Ivy did not know if that was a good idea. But Carlos is his child too, he has every right to do that. So Ivy decided not to mention it afterward.

The game ended with a victory for Barca, obviously. The opposing team could not score a single goal after Neymar's stunning goal.

Ivy and Carlos made their way to the locker rooms, as Carlos wanted to see his dad. Just like any other kid.

Carlos ran towards Neymar as soon as he saw him. Neymar smiled brightly when he saw his son running to him. He took him in his arms. "Did you like the game, buddy?" Asked Neymar. Carlos nodded his head.

The two continued walking, talking animatedly about the game while Ivy watched them.

"Oh, Ivy?" Neymar looked at Ivy.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"My friends and I are going out to celebrate, do you want to come?" asked Neymar.

Ivy thought for a moment. She did not want to come along and disturb the others. She hardly knew anyone except Neymar, Messi, and Kylian.

"I don't know. Your friends barely know me," said Ivy, hesitating.

Neymar shook his head and assured her it was fine.

"They want you to come, do not worry about it."

"Okay, then." She showed a weak smile.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Another short chapter, sorry.
Don't have any motivation, sorry.
Thank you for reading!
Please vote!