Chapter 11

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

It's been only a few days since Ivy last met Sergio. Which was on Shakira's birthday. Ever since he hasn't called nor texted.

Ivy grew impatient and anxious over this. She figured he doesn't want her as much as she thought.

She sat on her couch, waiting for Neymar to pick up Carlos. Neymar wanted to bring him over to his family.

·

A knock on the door was heard and Ivy knew who it belonged to. She opened the door to see Neymar. She welcomed him with a weak smile.

"Come in. I'm going to get Carlos." Ivy informed before jogging up the stairs.

Neymar heard Ivy's phone vibrate from a text message. He was curious about who texted her. A quick glance wouldn't do anything, Neymar thought.

He quickly checked who it was. His eyes widen at the text. It was Sergio Ramos, saying, "Are you free tonight?"

Neymar had no idea they'd be talking. Ivy hasn't mentioned him at all. Or he'd seen him in the house. He was stressed while Ivy came down the stairs with Carlos.

"Papai!" Carlos exclaimed, clinging onto Neymar's leg. "Hey big guy!" Neymar chuckled.

Neymar looked up to Ivy. "Oh and Ivy. You received a message." Neymar said, not even trying not to sound suspicious.

"Okay, thanks." She nodded.

Ivy kissed Carlos goodbye on the cheek and they both left the house. Ivy quickly returned to her phone to check who it was.

Her heart skipped a beat to see it was Sergio, asking if she was free!! Ivy felt excited and so enthusiastic.

She immediately replied.

"Yes, I am free tonight. Neymar has Carlos tonight."

"Awesome. See you at 7?"

"Of course."

":)"

Ivy's heart fluttered with butterflies. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She felt so goddamn happy.

·

Ivy was pacing around the house. She wore a short, dark red dress. It revealed her upper chest. Shakira said it made her look sexy so she went with it.

It was 5 minutes for the clock to hit 7:00 PM. Ivy's heart kept racing. She stopped her tracks when she heard a knock.

She quickly looked into the mirror one last night, thankfully not finding any flaw in her outfit or makeup.

She opened the door, and a soft smile was placed on her lips. "Hey," Ivy greeted.

Sergio had his eyes widen. He thought he looked good, but when his eyes saw Ivy, he dropped to a 5/10.