Chapter 14

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"So, Sergio ended things just like that?" Asked the blond-haired woman. Which led Ivy to nod her head.

Antonela chugged down her shot of tequila before speaking.
"He's an ass. Leave it."

Shakira nodded, agreeing with Antonela. Ivy stayed silent and looked at her friends.

"Look, you two met like, a week ago maybe, it doesn't matter. He's a jerk. You're still young, like 21." Antonela claimed, a bit tipsy.

Ivy took Antonela's words seriously. She met Sergio for only a few days, it wasn't serious.

"Besides, you have Neymar," Shakira commented, causing Ivy to glare at her.

"Don't even mention his name. I had enough of him, literally. He's always around me. I am only nice to him because he's Carlos's dad." Ivy rolled her eyes.

Shakira and Antonela let out a soft chuckle in sync. They had no idea their friend was this clueless and love-blind.

"So you don't love Neymar anymore?" Asked the drunk Antonela.

Ivy firmly shook her head.
"Hundred percent."

Shakira and Antonela shared a glance before bursting out into laughter.
Ivy stared at them, confusion written all over her face.

"W-What??" Asked Ivy, clearly oblivious.

"It's just funny how you can't even see it," Antonela said, her laughter slowly dying down.

Ivy, again, rolled her eyes, annoyed at her two friends. She was sure there was no love left between her and Neymar. If it weren't for Carlos, she wouldn't have even spoken to him again.

"Okay, okay, let's go dance!" Shakira half shouted, pulling Ivy by her wrist to get her off the couch.

Ivy didn't want to, but she knew Shakira wouldn't let her sit there alone as Antonela and her danced. So she went along.

The three joined the dance floor. Ivy noticed Shakira's well dancing skills. She knew Shakira is a trained dancer, but she was impressed.

Ivy bearly knew how to dance. She had never danced once in her life. So she felt shy to do so.

A few minutes passed, and Ivy finally loosened up a little. She swayed her hips to the beat of the music, enjoying her time with her girlfriends.

·

Eventually, Ivy drank a few shots of alcohol due to Shakira and Antonelas pressuring her too.

Ivy was dead-ass drunk. She could barely stand on her feet and walk straight. Shakira was the only one who wasn't so wasted, so she helped her two girlfriends arrive home safely.

Shakira dropped off Antonela first, then came to Ivy's house. The blond-haired woman's eyebrows raised. She was sure she saw no light inside the house when she picked Ivy up.

Then, Shakira remembered Ivy mentioning Neymar still kept the key to her house, so she figured it could be him.

Who else could it be?

Shakira slowly opened the door, using Ivy's keys. She had her right arm wrapped around her waist, supporting Ivy to stand on her feet.

As soon as Shakira laid Ivy on the sofa, softly, she heard a noise behind her. She shifted her head towards the stairs, only to see Neymar.

"Figured you'd be here," Shakira said, a soft smile on her lips.

Neymar looked at her, then moved his eyes towards the passed-out woman on the sofa.

"Is she okay??" Neymar asked concern showing in his voice.

Shakira nodded.
"She got drunk. That's all."

Neymar raised a brow.
"Was she out with Sergio again?"

"No."

Neymar seemed to relax then. Hearing Ivy was not out with Sergio again let him sigh out with relief.

"You still love her, don't you?"

Neymar stayed quiet. Unsure of what to say. He didn't want to admit it, knowing Ivy probably doesn't feel the same way anymore.

"So you do," Shakira said as if she read his mind.

Neymar knew she knew. Everyone knew. His love for Ivy never faded away, it only got stronger.

"You should tell her," Shakira said.

Neymar looked at her for a few seconds before turning away. He bit the inside of his cheek, unsure.

"I doubt she'll feel the same," Neymar said, his voice weak. "After the way, I left her, she wouldn't want to be with me."

Shakira could agree with Neymar on this one.
"I am sure there's a reason why you did it. You're a great guy, there's a reason to it, I am sure."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Thank you for 390 reads holy shit.
I appreciate all of you, thank you!
<33333