Chapter 17

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

12.7.2005

Ivy sat on her bed, writing a reminder in her diary. She has a short memory, so she likes to write the things she has to remember in her dairy.

"Fuck you!"

Ivy heard yelling down stairs. It sounded just like her mother's voice. Ivy was concerned immediately. Her mother never yells, not even when arguing with her father.

Ivy decided to ignore the yell, thinking it was nothing serious.

But Ivy grew more worried as she heard a glass breaking. Ivy shot up from the bed, and ran down the stairs, guessing a vase fell on the floor, and wanted to help her mother clean up.

Ivy was wrong, so wrong. Her eyes widen with fright and shock. Her body was paralyzed as she watched her father hit his mother.

The palm of his hand hit the cheek of her mother's. Ivy saw the redness forming as her father walked away from her.

"Don't be a bit-" He stopped his tracks as he stopped little Ivy, standing there all scared and frightened.

"I told you to stay in your room, Ivy."
Her father said, his tone slightly raised at her spoke.

"I'm sorry, Papai."
Ivy apologized and attempted to walk up the stairs, but was held back with strong force.

He pulled her by the hair, Ivy let out a squeal of pain. "Papai... Please, let go." Ivy begged quietly.

He didn't listen and his fist connected her left cheek. Then, her spine hit the hard concrete wall. Ivy instantly started bawling her eyes out.

As her father was about to try to pull her by the hair again, a large knife went through his heart. Ivy's jaw dropped.

He fell down on his knees, the pain of the sharp knife immediately kicking in.

Her mother kicked him with her leg, throwing him on the floor. She desired for his death. Nothing else.

Her mother looked at Ivy, who bad a terrified expression on her face. Ivy was pulled into a hug by her mother.

Ivy was too paralyzed to throw her mother off of her, she just watched her father bleed out to death.

It was a horrific sight.
Horrific enough for a five year old.

·

Present time

Ivy opened her eyes, feeling sweaty and thirsty from her nightmare. Ivy barely had dreams of that night, but sometimes she does, and it scares the shit out of her.

She hates nothing more than that day. Seeing such a horrific sight at a young age, seriously traumatized her.

Ivy glanced over the watch on her night stand, it read 4 AM. She had forgotten about the man who was fast asleep right next to her. Neymar.

She sighed with gratitude as she didn't wake Neymar up with the sharp movement she made.

It has been a few weeks since they started dating again. Ivy is still not used to sleeping beside him again. It feels great to have him by her side as she sleeps.

Neymar loves cuddling her close to her, wrapping his arms around her body, keeping her near.

Ivy decided to get out of bed and get herself a glass of water. The nightmare dried her out.

As she took a sip of the water glass, two muscular, strong arms wrapped around her torso. She immediately knew it was Neymar.

"Did I wake you up?"
Ivy asked, placing the glass on the counter.

"No."
Neymar answered, his voice raspy, and attractive to Ivy.

"Come on, let's go to bed," Ivy said, leading the sleepy Brazilian back to their shared bed.

As soon as they both laid down, Neymar was quick to pull her closer to him. He wanted to touch her, every moment he got. And Ivy loved it.

She planted a soft kiss on his neck before falling asleep, greatful to have Neymar by her side again. And her beautiful son as well.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Okay!!
The book is finished!
Thank you all for reading and making the book reach 489 reads!
I am so greatful <3333

Also! Please, check out my new book "Fake Girlfriend" thank you <3