Chapter 12

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"She went out with Sergio, and now you want her back?" The brown haired, Argentinian asked his troubled friend.

Neymar nodded before running his fingers through his hair. "I mean... I still love her, but she sure hates me for the way I left." Neymar said.

His friends agreed with this statement. The way Neymar decided to leave her, is unforgivable. Well, if you don't know the reason why he did it.

"Hasn't it been like a year or something? I thought you moved on from Ivy?" Asked Kylian.

Neymar thought the same as him. Till they met again. The moment he laid his eyes on her again, all those feelings returned. The feelings he tried for so long to forget about.

"I thought that too." Neymar sighed.

·

Neymar entered the locker rooms of Camp des Loges. We scanned the room and quickly realized Sergio Ramon was the only one in there.

Sergio sat on the bench, scrolling through Instagram. He was looking at memes and more, not noticing the Brazilian male sitting beside him.

"Hey, Sergio." Neymar casually said.

Sergio looked up from the phone, to see Neymar. "Hey, man. What's up?" Asked Sergio.

"Great. Everything's great." Neymar replied, obviously lying. Sergio smiled weakly, before returning his attention back to the phone in his hand.

"So, I heard you went out with Ivy?" Neymar said. Sergio's brows frowned. He knew this question will be brought up soon.

Sergio knew Neymar still loved/liked Ivy. And a thought in his mind kept telling him Ivy felt the same way still, which he hoped was false. They had a great time on their date, he wouldn't want to let her go.

"Ivy told you?" Sergio put the phone into his football bag, giving his full attention to Neymar.

"Yeah, she did." Neymar, again, lied. He totally didn't check it himself.

Sergio remained silent, the same as Neymar. It was an awkward silence. Neither of them knew what to say. Neymar knew he can't threaten him to leave Ivy alone, that's just not it.

"You know I love her." Neymar broke the awkward silence. "Then why go after her?" Neymar asked.

"Because she's a great person, and you left her like a fucking dickhead." Sergio furiously stated.

Neymar scoffed. If only he knew. Neymar kept the reason why he left Ivy to himself. He didn't want people to look down at his parents. They're the reason why Neymar left.

"You don't fucking know anything. You don't know shit!" Neymar returned the same attitude.

Sergio rolled his eyes. He seriously had to stop himself from punching the shit out of Neymar. How could he be so self centered?

"Whatever," Sergio sighed. He grabbed his bag and headed towards the door. He mentally and physically was exhausted, he had no time arguing with him now.

Sergio left Neymar standing there. His hands clenched with anger. He wanted to shout. He wanted to cry. It's all his fault. If only he stood up against his parents, none of this would happen.

He would still be with Ivy, and be there when she was pregnant with Carlos. Just now, he realised how much time he missed with Carlos. 4 years of his life.

Neymar immediately grabbed his bag and ran to his car. He needed to fix this. He needed to fix everything. With Ivy and his parents.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Thank you for reading.
And thank you for 300 reads ❤