Chapter 7: Reunions long overdue

Universe-199999 (The MCU)
Earth
Outside New Asgard

The Watcher looked at them from a distance with only his eyes being barely visible from far above in the sky

Loki: Wait what just happened, where are we?

Ant-Man: (Touches his body in shock) I'm not dead! Guys... I'm not dead!

Invisible Woman: How did we even get here in the first place? One second I was knocked unconscious and the next we're all... here. Wherever here is.

Ant-Man: WOAHHH... We're in New Asgard! I've always wanted to come here.

Johnny Storm (Human Torch) looked into the distance and saw a beautiful city with golden buildings and lots of tourist cruise ships everywhere.

Human Torch: (Taps Sue on her shoulder when he sees New Asgard) Sue you gotta look at this! Are we in heaven? This. Is. Awesome!

Ant-Man: I know right.

Sylvie: (Reads the name of the city) New Asgard? Loki, I thought you said in this universe all of Asgard perished in Ragnarok...

Loki: (Stunned) So I have... I don't know how we suddenly got here but whoever or whatever sent us here may be helping us find Thor.

They began to walk toward New Asgard and entered the city. They walked the streets searching for Thor while all the asgardians looked at them weirdly since they recognized Loki.

Mr Fantastic: So this is Asgard? Or... New Asgard? It looks... way more... normal than I thought it would look. Oddly similar to Earth.

The Wasp: That's because this is Earth. When Asgard was destroyed, the remaining survivors came to Earth and rebuilt their home here in Norway.

The Thing: Does that mean we're back? Finally! I've been starving! I haven't eaten since last night, then we got stuck in that weird acid trip of a place.

Ant-Man: Wait how long do you guys think you were inside the quantum realm?

Mr Fantastic: I dunno maybe about 24 hours give or take.

The Wasp: Okay... should we break it to you slowly or...?

Invisible Woman: Break what?

The Wasp: You were trapped inside the quantum realm for 65 years...

Mr Fantastic: What!?

Human Torch: Awesome! We're in the future! Wait, what year is it?

Ant-Man: 2026

Mr Fantastic: Hold on Johnny, if we were stuck for 65 years, that must mean... We're not in the future... We are currently standing in the present day...