Chapter 14: Prepare for war

Somewhere beyond the multiverse stands a being as large as the universe itself, The Living Tribunal. With a body made of pure gold and a hooded head with three faces, one in front, one on the left and one on the right. These faces represent Equity, Necessity and Vengeance. The Living Tribunal is The ultimate protector of existence and overseer of the multiverse. He sees all and knows all.

Not only is he the creator of the Celestials, the oldest race in the multiverse assigned to preserve life across existence. But he is also the creator of the Nexus entities that were assigned to choose worthy vessels across the multiverse that would become Nexus Beings.

-The Living Tribunal

In front of the Living Tribunal stands Utau, The Watcher

In front of the Living Tribunal stands Utau, The Watcher. Usually most beings are below The Watcher, they look up to him and see a very powerful godlike entity... But the Watcher is nothing in front of the Living Tribunal. The Watcher stands in front of him in fear. He had to muster up the courage to come to him for guidance. To ask him why he let things happen the way they happened.

The Living Tribunal's deep voice echoed and roared through infinite space as he opened his mouth to speak to the Watcher.

The Living Tribunal: UTAU. YOU DARE ENTER MY DIMENTIONAL PLANE TO STAND BEFORE MY PRESENCE?

The Watcher: I come before you for I am deeply troubled... I don't really know what I'm doing here, perhaps I wanted to ask for your help but... You already know everything, how everything is supposed to be.

The Living Tribunal: I KNOW FOR WHAT REASON YOU VISIT HERE. YOU SEEK UNDERSTANDING. SPEAK YOUR TROUBLES.

The Watcher: I guess... What's been troubling me the most in recent times is the looming thought that existence is just an endless loop of madness, destined to repeat itself over and over again.

The Watcher was not bothered by the incursion that was about to happen between universe-838 and universe-199999, he was bothered by the fact that the entire multiverse is in danger because of Kang who wants to take Wanda's power and enslave everything in existence. He was also concerned over the multiversal war that has already started and can once again destroy almost everything.

The Living Tribunal: YOU SPEAK OF THE MULTIVERSAL WAR.

The Watcher: This new multiversal war began when the Scarlet Witch rebirthed the multiverse after the previous multiversal war nearly destroyed everything... The very same multiversal war that already happened, is happening once again. For what purpose?