Chapter 31: A New Hope

IF YOU ENJOY THE STORY, PLEASE CONSIDER FOLLOWING.

It is highly advised to play the soundtrack above while reading the chapter. To do that you must go on the browser version of wattpad. You will not regret it.

After what felt like the biggest battle in history, the heroes ultimately prevailed and were victorious against all odds thanks to one extraordinary person among them, that person was none other than Wanda Maximoff. After fully embracing who she truly was, not just finally accepting that she had good in her, but finally embracing her inner power and truly becoming the Scarlet Redeemer. She altered reality once more and saved the entire multiverse, breaking the endless cycle of destruction. There would never come another Kang war again. The Kangs were no more, there was no more Multiversal War or any incursions while universe-838 and 199999 finally became one single universe.

Everyone woke up in this new reality after a sudden bright flash of light while the "DC" heroes and every other hero from the multiverse woke up on their respective universes. After years and years of madness, chaos and instability, the multiverse was finally stable again. There was peace unlike any time before.

Now that universe-838 merged with ours, the entire history of our world changed forever. Mutants appeared in masses across the globe, the X-Men was finally part of The MCU and everyone who died in the incursion event was alive again.

Universe-96283

Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) woke up on his own world again, with New York intact and no sign that Kang was ever there to begin with

Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) woke up on his own world again, with New York intact and no sign that Kang was ever there to begin with. At first he was confused but then he remembered what Wanda did. He was standing in the middle of the streets of Manhattan when he realized that his family might be alive again.

Spider-Man (Tobey): MJ...

He quickly started running and swinging through the city towards their apartment to see if they are alive again. He was in such a hurry that he didn't even bother to go through the door, he swung straight towards the window of the apartment and opened it up. He ran through the corridor and the other rooms to search for them.

Spider-Man (Tobey): MJ! MJ!

MJ and the two children were sitting in the living room when they heard his panicking tone.

MJ: Peter?

Peter ran straight toward the living room.

Spider-Man (Tobey): MJ!

He ran toward her and kissed her while hugging her as tight as possible for a very long time.