Chapter 29: INCURSION WAR Part 4

The air was heavy with a suffocating silence, as if the world had stopped turning for a moment. Vision, consumed by a searing pain that he had never felt before, mourned and cried like a soul shattered beyond repair. This was the first time he had lost someone, and the magnitude of his loss was crushing him. She was all he had, and now she was gone forever.

Peter's heart, that just found a very deep newfound friendship in Wanda, was now aching with the intensity of an all-consuming sorrow. He had given her a sense of purpose, a reason to believe again, and now it was all for naught. The weight of his grief was unbearable as he fell before her lifeless body, tears streaming down his face.

Doctor Strange's mind was a whirlwind of a million thoughts, each one trying to grasp the unfathomable reality of what had just transpired. His eyes were red-rimmed and swollen from the tears that flowed freely down his face. The pain of his loss was etched deep in his soul, and he struggled to comprehend the tragedy that had befallen them. He felt lump in his throat as he tried to speak, knowing she was the very person they needed to keep alive in the first place. The only one who could stop the incursion and potentially defeat Kang, was no more.

Doctor Strange: So what now...?

Magneto, wrought with anguish and torment, felt the weight of responsibility for her untimely demise. The anger and sadness that burned within him was a seething inferno, fueled by the injustice of it all. He wanted to lash out at Doom, to make him feel the same pain that they were all feeling.

Wolverine, silent and stoic, walked towards her body, his eyes fixed on the group of mourners standing nearby, ignoring the chaos of the battle that raged on in the background.

Wolverine: I was wrong about her... The whole world... Was wrong about her... I see that now.

Elsewhere, multiple heroes tried to detain Dr Doom, but he took them out one by one.

Magneto: YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!!!

Magneto lashed out at Doom, throwing everything he's got. For a moment, he became more powerful he has ever been, almost overpowering Doom from pure rage. Many started to join him, even Kang joined in, trying to stop Doom at all cost, while the Watcher looked around him in fear.

The Watcher: This... Was not supposed to happen...

Wanda's power was still inside her, but it was about to fade away, so Dr Doom acted very fast, out of desperation. He used telekinesis to bring her dead body to him, then he activated the device he stole from Kang, absorbing all her power for himself.

 He used telekinesis to bring her dead body to him, then he activated the device he stole from Kang, absorbing all her power for himself