Chapter 21: SECRET WARS Part 2

To listen to the soundtrack while reading, go to the browser version of Wattpad. I highly advise you to do so. I worked hard compiling these soundtracks for the best experience. You will not regret it. Especially when you get to the emotional parts.

New Asgard

The war between the heroes of universe-199999 and universe-838 still raged on over the battlefield that was once New Asgard

The war between the heroes of universe-199999 and universe-838 still raged on over the battlefield that was once New Asgard. The war was steadily slowing down as the heroes of universe-838 began to shift the tides of the battle.

Carol (Captain Marvel) and Jean Grey engaged in a fierce aerial battle. The blows they exchanged were massive, and Carol started to feel the toll of the fight as she began to bleed. Despite her exhaustion, Jean kept going and eventually managed to pin her down. America Chavez attempted to intervene, but Jean stopped her with her telekinetic abilities, sending her flying through multiple buildings.

In another part of the city, a battle raged between the two versions of the Hulk. The Hulk from 838, known for his ability to grow stronger and larger the angrier he gets, had the upper hand due to his massive size advantage. His blows sent shockwaves that dominated our Hulk, causing him to fall to the ground. The 838 Hulk effortlessly picked him up with his foot and swung him into the air before jumping up to knock him back down, leaving a small crater in his wake.

Meanwhile, Sentry proved to be an unstoppable force as he took down Photon, Shang-Chi, and She-Hulk with ease. He caught She-Hulk's fist in his hand and threw her into Shang-Chi, and even with Photon's cosmic energy blasts, he remained unfazed. As he slowly walked towards her, Sentry punched her in the stomach, sending her flying into the air. Shang-Chi attempted to use his rings against Sentry, but Sentry caught them with one hand and swung him around, hitting nearby allies Hawkeye, Kate, and Bucky. She-Hulk tried to attack him with a giant rock, but Sentry caught it and hurled it back at her with such force that she nearly lost consciousness. It wasn't until The Thing intervened with a powerful punch from the side that Sentry was momentarily taken down.

The Thing: Why don't ya pick on someone your own size!

Sentry: Very well.

Sentry's super speed allowed him to strike The Thing multiple times all over his body, causing him to fall to one knee. Seizing the opportunity, Sentry grabbed The Thing by the throat and hurled him to the ground with such force that the surface cracked upon impact.

In another part of the battlefield, Doctor Doom held Magneto in a chokehold, and despite Magneto's best efforts, he could not break free. Doctor Strange intervened by using his magical powers to teleport Magneto to safety, just a few feet away. As Doom gloated over his victory, Strange grabbed his arm with one hand and delivered a powerful punch that knocked Doom's astral form out of his physical form. However, Doom's powerful magic allowed him to instantly return to his body, finding amusement in Strange's failed attempt to defeat him.