Lipstick Stains💋

Ram and Priya... the two strangers, who originally got married for the sake of their siblings, were now in Ram's office, engaged in a much heated make-out session. Their love and need for each other knew no bounds. The more they got a taste of each other, the more they craved for it. They say love fades away from a marriage once it starts getting old. But three years down the line and their love seemed to be only increasing with each passing day, and, every passing moment. Their crackling chemistry was a treat to the sore eyes of all those around them, especially the ones who loved to see them together. True, they never showed any extravagant gestures of love for each other in front of their families and friends, but love needs no grand gestures to be visible to the naked eyes of all those who recognise true love. Just a look at these two and anyone could spell out the love laden in their eyes for each other. It was the same love that they were now expressing through their frantic but love filled motions of hands and mouth, entangled together trying to get the most of physical comfort they provided each other. Time and space turned into unknown entities for them as they became oblivious to the world around them the minute their hands snaked around each other's torso and their lips entangled in a deep kiss.

Ram would have willingly carried forward their shenanigans to reach the point of pleasurable culmination, if it were not for him feeling Priya's frantic movements getting slower by the second... he could feel her body falling limp in his arms as her weakness started to show its visible signs once again.
Ram broke their kiss and pulled away from a protesting Priya the moment he felt her struggling to keep pace and getting breathless. Priya protested a little, knowing quite well that her husband wanted to have a deeper taste of her... and to be honest, she too wanted to feel him touch her soul once again right at that moment, not caring a dime about them still being in his office. But to Ram, it was Priya and her well-being that mattered more than his building desires and raging testosterone. So he sat there holding her close to him with his forehead touching hers as he tried to get his breathing back to normal before he spoke, "I am sorry, love! I lost my control."

"Maybe I wanted you to lose control, Ram?" She said as she got closer and started peppering his neck with soft kisses as her hand continued to caress his body.
Ram chuckled listening to his wife... she sure did want to have him lose control. Off-late he had noticed his wife being "more active and desirous" in their bedroom. She even woke him up in the middle of the night a week ago with her gentle caresses, only to request from him to make love to her once again, even though they already had their fair share of coitus that night before they went to sleep. But who was he to deny his beautiful wife another round of love-making because he, for sure, could never have enough of her. And so he flipped her over and made sweet love to her. Today, too, it seems she wanted him to make love to her. And, indeed, he wanted it too. But, he couldn't do it... not now... for two reasons: a) they were still in office. And even though he had the blinds pulled down and locked the door with his mobile the second his lips touched hers, he still didn't want anyone to walk in on them or to interrupt them mid-way, and, more importantly, b) Priya wasn't feeling well and he was no pervert to "take advantage" of his sick wife. He knew she would give into his advances, if he tried for it. He also knew she wanted him as much as he her in that moment. But for him, at that moment, what was more important was to take her home and get her to rest and then maybe if she felt alright by night, he could give her what she wanted from him and take what he wanted from her at that moment. And that is exactly what he told Priya with a little smirk, making Priya to giggle a bit as she said, "You are incorrigible, Mr. Kapoor!"
"Well, so are you Mrs. Kapoor... even more than me these days!"

To say she blushed a crimson shade of red would be an understatement to the red hue that covered her cheeks. Ram looked at her with a keen amusement.... Three years of them being married, and, she still blushed like a new bride. If it were for him, he would have teased her a little more, reminding her of exactly HOW incorrigible she had become. But he decided to cut her some slack for the day, just because she was sick. So he changed the topic and asked her if they should head home, to which Priya sighed and nodded her head.