Kiss And Confusion

Ram and Priya were lost in their own little world—kissing, nibbling, and finding joy in letting each other know of their profound happiness in finding the unexpected but very welcome surprise of their symbol of love.

The kiss was supposed to be a sweet testament to their inexplicable emotions, but at what point did it turn into a ravenous kiss between two love-hungry souls? That was something even they wouldn't have been able to tell at that moment if someone were to ask them that question.

Ram, considering her weak and fragile state, tried being gentle in the way he took her lips in his when their lips met. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted—not now, not after all this time, not after the tumultuous rendezvous they had a while back. She wanted to feel his raw passion, so when he tried to break the kiss by calling out her name to say something to her, probably to ask her to go easy, worried that she might pass out, she locked her hand on his nape and pulled him closer to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. She knotted her other hand into a fist, crushing a part of his shirt, and pulled him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him. They tangled together in each other's arms, still kissing, still nibbling, still sucking each other's "nectar" of love.

In just a few moments, they were kissing like crazy, as if their lives depended on it. His tongue slipped inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it was nothing like she had ever experienced, and somehow it occurred to them suddenly why people described kissing as melting because every inch of their bodies felt as if dissolving into the body of the other.
Priya's hand moved from his shirt as she let her fingers find their way to his curly hair to grip them to pull him closer, if that was even possible. Priya's veins throbbed, and Ram felt his heart might explode with bursts of overwhelming passion for his dear wife.

This is what Ram loved about them—the raw passion and sensuous emotion that felt like a breath of fresh air every time they kissed or made love... Each time bringing a new experience, unraveling a new emotion, making them fall harder and deeper in love with each other... only for them to now find themselves on the way to parenthood, making them fall that extra inch deeper in love with each other.

Love surged in Ram's heart as it thrummed against his chest with the renewed passion of a man who had accomplished the task of giving his beloved the most precious gift a woman seeks from her man—the gift of an offspring. He pushed her backward until her back was close enough to hit the closet door, and just before it could hit the door, he put his hand between her back and the closet surface to let her body not touch the hard surface as he continued to devour every inch of her precious mouth. They were unabashedly making out with their hands roaming all over each other's bodies to find every visible inch of skin to caress.

All that Ram wanted in that moment was to evade the walls of Priya's womb with his throbbing erection and mark her as his own in that moment.
All that Priya wanted was for him to tear both their clothes and take her right there against the closet door—hard and fast and with the soul of a man possessed by the lord eros himself.

Priya knew he wanted it too, for she could feel his erection pressing into the insides of her thighs as her legs found their way around his body as he held her safely against the closet.

The sensation was old yet very new, very raw, and extremely extraordinary. She could feel him, all of him—the father of her, their unborn child... oh, how special it felt to call him that—pressed against her body as she inhaled his shaving cream, his shampoo, her favorite choice of drug—his cologne—and that extra scent that was uniquely just... "him." It made sense now why his scent comforted her—because his smell was the most comforting smell she could ever imagine breathing in to soothe not just her but now also their child's senses. Perhaps because it reeked of love, affection, care, and a promise that he'd be there with them for a lifetime to love and cherish them.