Happy Dance🧿

Ram went into kitchen to talk to Tarun.
"Sir, you in kitchen? You should have pinged me. I would have come to your room."
"No! Actually, Priya is sleeping and I didn't want to disturb her. So I thought I'll come down and talk to you about dinner."
"Sir, Bhabhi is fine, right? She does not even come to kitchen these days. If she comes, she runs out immediately covering her nose. She said this last week that she wasn't feeling comfortable with the heat and smell of spices in the kitchen"
"Ya! she is not feeling well. Maybe it's the weather change. She is feeling quite under the weather even today."
"I saw, sir. Should I make her special herbal soup for her? Maybe she'll feel better."
"Thank you Tarun. But I guess by the time she wakes up, she'll need some solid food. She threw up in the afternoon. Probably a stomach bug. I don't know. So I want her to have a full meal now. Can you make that scrumptious Mutton Biryani that you made last week? She seemed to really relish that."
"I will, Sir. But won't it be too heavy for her, if you say her stomach was upset in the afternoon."
Ram scratched his scruff as he thought for a second before relying to Tarun, "Hmmm. You do have a point, Tarun. But the thing is she is not eating much these days. She even refused to eat her Ghee Upama yesterday. So, the only thing that I have seen her eat a little too eagerly was your biryani. Rest you know better! If there is anything that you can whip up for her that's light and that she would relish, then go ahead. But make the biryani for sure. I think she'll like it", said Ram with a smile forming on his lips.
Tarun smiled seeing his beloved boss smile like that. His Priya bhabhi really had transformed his solemn boss into a happy man, for which he was ever so thankful to her. He spoke then, "Okay Sir! I'll make Biryani for the two of you with a side of cashew and tomato gravy, it's healthy and bhabhi will probably get some energy from it. And for the healthy meal, I will make Vegetable Porridge for Bhabhi... It's light and healthy."
"As you wish Tarun. Oh! And for dessert..."
"... I already made your Tiramisu, the minute you texted me that you'll have your dinner at home, Sir."
"Thanks, Tarun. I'll go back to the room and take a quick shower. Don't knock on the door. Priya is sleeping. Just come in and keep the food, if you still see her sleeping and don't find me in the room."
"Sure, Sir."

Ram smiled at Tarun and slightly patted his back in appreciation and then headed out of the kitchen. Tarun looked at the retreating figure of his boss. He clearly saw the tension lines covering Ram's forehead, probably in stress of Priya's ill health. If he were to be honest, he was also very worried for Priya and was also missing having her in kitchen to guide him. She treated him like a family member and he loved working in the kitchen with her around. But, now, to not have her around was nagging his senses, making him miss her, her loving reprimands. When she mentioned feeling sick to the smell of spices, a doubt flickered in his head... that perhaps Priya was expecting a baby... it was a doubt borne out of something he heard back at his home in a conversation between his mother and pregnant sister-in-law, who was also feeling uncomfortable like his Priya bhabhi with the smell of spices in the kitchen. But Tarun never dared to cross his boundaries of interfering in the personal business of Kapoor family until asked speak a word. His Ram Sir and Priya Bhabhi never stopped him from voicing out his opinions, it was just Nandini and her brother and sister-in-law. Earlier it was also Shubham, but now he was a changed person and behaved well with him just like Ram and Priya. But he still refrained from crossing boundaries even with them. He just prayed in his heart that if his doubts were really true, then his Sir and Bhabhi must get to know about their little bundle of joy sooner than later, so that he can see them get another ray of happiness in their life and to allow him to take care of his bhabhi. Thinking all this, he got down to his work.

Ram, on the other hand, after having given instructions to Tarun came back to his room. He checked up on his sleeping wife once again before going to get a shower and change into his fresh set of night-clothes, with Tarun's words about her feeling uncomfortable in the kitchen still lingering in his mind with a doubt he wasn't able to clearly put his fingers on. He kept racking his mind whilst he showered but he was probably too stressed to think straight.