little hints she gives when she likes you

i think she'd reply to exceptionally fast everytime you text her. respects you more than anybody in the world (after her family obviously). she gets extremely shy around you, she keeps things that you give her even though she may not be able to use them any longer. she starts to notice little habits you do and the little things that you get excited for or the stuff you will find yourself taking glances at whenever your hanging out together signaling that you want it but you never announce that you do. she wears the "i'm so in love with you" expression whenever you do something that's so endearing and lovely. she would always compliment you randomly like "you're so handsome/pretty/beautiful". is always the first person to like and comment under your instagram posts due to her having your post notifications on. she's very overprotective over you despite the fact you can take care of yourself whenever she feels as if something bad might happen. takes the blame for every mistakes that you make because she never wants you to get in trouble.

shares her future plans with you, shares her dreams with you. tries to hide her emotions whenever someone who has a crush on you starts to hang around you but fails really badly. she's always quick to give you her scarf/beanie or any piece of clothing to you whenever it's too cold because she doesn't want you to get sick. has too many pictures of you in her camera roll that she can't even count. puts in more effort when it comes to her make up and outfits whenever she knows she's going to see you. remembers things you've said and did that you don't even remember doing. she's very adamant about showing skinship with you. always reassures you that you are the only one she wants.

-
i just want to talk about how lovely the girls of aespa look in the new life too short teasers

-i just want to talk about how lovely the girls of aespa look in the new life too short teasers