forever with you

💬 gf! yu jimin x gn! reader. 300. promises that will last forever

A gentle sigh escapes my lips as I relax against Jimin, our hands intertwined, listening to the clear water kindling its own symphony as its soft waves rhythmically roll and turn.
I hold her close to me, her presence comforting, leading me to eventually close my eyes, drowning in her scent. The mesmeric beauty of the water is momentarily pushed to the back of my mind as something soft brushes against my jaw and due to its faintness, it's almost unnoticed.

"Today was perfect" As soft as a whisper, Jimin breaks the silence. Her lips still on my skin, sending a nervous sensation to run across my body. Every small action, every soft word from her always has the same effect. I almost feel as if I'm not able to breathe without her next to me.

It was not long after our first couple of dates in which I began to feel the pull, the need to see her, touch her, just be with her. She was like a drug to me, and in a sense she still is, however nowadays I cheat myself, thinking that I've got a handle on this, some control. But despite my refusal to accept that something's holding the upper hand, I've declared my admittance that I have fallen unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Yu Jimin.

Our shoulders brush gently as she nuzzles her nose into the crook of my neck, "let's just stay like this, forever" her words attain an underlying sternness, which is unusual for someone usually so reserved. Humming softly I accept her proposal, stroking my thumb over her own, and under the water coloured stained sky, I reach the conclusion that forever will never seem like long enough.