jealousy

💬 gf! yu jimin x idol! gn! reader x gf! ningning. 797. karina and ningning can't help but get jealous over the new found attention you had been receiving from other idols

"Y/N is so cool, did you see how they dances to the choreo?" An idol said as Karina and Ningning walked through the halls of music bank, making their way towards their dressing room so they can get ready for their stage and recording some challenges with their fellow idols.

Karina was filled with pride as she listened to the praises you were receiving for your stages. Ningning had the biggest smile on her face after hearing the constant compliments her lover was receiving after all the hard work you had put into your performance for your groups comeback.

"Y/N became so handsome/beautiful since their last comeback." Another idol said as the two of them agreed even though they feel as if you were always attractive.

And just as if you heard people talking, you came walking through the hallways in all your glory looking as good as ever. Your hair was dyed a fiery red and styled in a way that suits you, you were wearing a tight black crop top shirt that showed your figure really well along with your abs that you've worked so hard on.

And boy did it take every ounce of strength in their body to keep themselves from running over a giving you the longest kiss. But despite that, they couldn't help but notice all the idols eyeing you as if you were a piece of meat that they had to have their hands on.

They did not like that one bit.

"OMG! Y/N you did so good, that one move you did was so cool, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." A female idol was the first to stop you as she imitated the move you did, a light blush finds its way onto your cheeks as you gave her a kind smile.

"Thank you so much, I'm glad the amount of practice my group put in really paid off." You responded politely, your eyes shining in happiness as your girlfriends watched with their eyebrows furrowed.

The girl continued to praise you as more idols joined in the conversation to give you the praise you deserved.

But they did not like how flirty some of them got. They didn't like how one of them was subtly slapping your arm at something you said.

"What's so funny?" Ningning muttered quietly to Karina as she watched the situation unfold before them.

"I don't know, cause Y/N isn't that funny at all." Karina responded as she crossed her arms. You talked with the idols for a few more moments before your eyes landed on your girlfriends as a big smile found its way onto your face as you made your way over to them after excusing yourself from the conversation.

"Yiz and Min!" You said brightly as you made your way over to them, the frowns on their faces soon turning into a small smile, they couldn't be mad at you for that long.

But they also couldn't ignore the uncomfortable feelings that was still bubbling in their stomach.

"You remembered us?" Karina asked as the sudden pettiness not only surprises her but ningning. You raised your eyebrow in confusion.

"You looked so cool on stage I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." Ningning mocked, before a small smile finds its way in your face.

"Aww, are you guys jealous?" you asked as they furrowed their eyebrows?

"Me? Jealous? I don't get jealous. I get even." Ningning scoffed as she looked everywhere but at you because she knows the stupid look you will have on your face.

"Yes we are jealous. Especially Ningning." Karina half told the truth, she was also very jealous but if she could make it seem like it was mainly Ningning who was jealous she would. But she knows you know her all too well.

"Yeah Yeah, but there's really no reason to be jealous. I know where homes at." You smiled as blush finds its way on to the girls cheeks.

"You better." Karina said as you let out a loud laugh.

"If you let them flirt with you like that again, you and I will have to have a very long talk." Ningning said as your eyes widened.

"Yes Ma'am." You said as you saluted her teasingly, before looking over at your members who were waiting for you so they can get ready to film challenges.

"Well, I have to go. But hurry and get dressed, so you and I can film challenges together." You smiled before waving at them as you left to join your members.