staring contest

💬 gf! yu jimin x gn! reader. 337. staring contests when bored were the most fun

"Let's have a staring contest." Karina was the first to break the silence between you two as you guys laid cuddled on the couch, your body was resting between her legs as your head laid on her stomach with her fingers massaging your scalp as you stared at the TV that was playing a variety show neither of you cared all that much for.

"Ok. Don't be mad when I win." You teased before your attention was removed from the TV screen and now placed on your gorgeous girlfriend who looked as if she can hold the entire galaxy in her eyes.

"Yeah right." She responded as she gave you a cute smirk before staring back at you.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Go!"

You guys stared at each other for a few moments before Karina was the first to blink cause a loud laugh that startled her and your cat that was laying on the love seat adjacent from where you two lay.

"I told you, you were going to lose." You smiled as she pouted before you moved from your position to place a soft kiss on her bottom lip that was stuck out into a pout.

The kiss alone cause a cute grin to break out across her face before she wrapped her arms around your neck as you hover over her, both your eyes filled with so much love for each other. It was almost tooth aching.

"I don't mind losing if that means my prize is a kiss at the end." She said as she leaned forward to pull you into a kiss that expressed all her emotions that she couldn't put into words.

And for once, you guys felt happy and relaxed.

—---------------------------------------------------

i released a karina story called 'highschool year' you guys should definitely check it out.

i also hope you guys enjoyed this cute drabble.