22. How we met

Taehyung was as usual setting up his camera and mic when his fiancé arrived.

"Hi sweetie, are you ready for this?" Jungkook asked him. Before Taehyung could answer Jungkook sat beside him and pecked his cheek.

"Yes I am ready, but you have to stop distracting me so we can start already," Taehyung lightly pushed him away and scoffed when he heard Jungkook chuckle slightly. When he finally had everything ready he called after his fiancé again who came almost running out of excitement.

"Why are you so excited for this anyways? Don't get me wrong I am very happy that you are, I am just very interested," Taehyung couldn't really understand the appeal to be honest. Jungkook looked at him with passion in his eyes and put his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Well, I kinda want to tell everyone how much of a romantic I am. And also how much of a nerd you were," Taehyung scoffed and looked away when he heard those words. He knew that Jungkook was joking so he lightly joked back by pushing his face away. They both laughed and put their foreheads together before sharing a fast kiss. Taehyung turned on the camera and got ready.

"Hello everyone, it's V and surprise I am with Jungkook again," He smiled at the camera while clapping his hands as Jungkook waved at the camera.

"Today I am very excited since we will be talking about how we met," Jungkook grinned and looked at his lover. Taehyung smiled back, completely lovestruck by his beautiful man. "And I will probably tell most of the story while Taehyung sits here and looks cute." Taehyung looked away bashfully trying to hide his massive grin.

"So, our love story begins in school as most do," Jungkook started off dramatically. "Omg, Jungkook can you please stop with the book reading and tell them the story," Taehyung kissed his cheek.

"If I must dear," Jungkook only called him dear when they were joking around and Taehyung knew that his lover was in a playful mood. "So I to be honest was a kinda popular guy. Lots of girls around me, but sadly for them I am a massive homosexual." Taehyung almost chocked due to Jungkook's word choice.

"And my beautiful fiancé here was the biggest nerd, but I could not stop looking at him and according to Jimin I "eye-fucked him" which I can neither confirm or deny," Jungkook winked to the camera while Taehyung mentally noted to ask him about that later. "I was absolutely starstruck by him but was terrified to get rejected so I never confessed." Taehyung looked at the camera and started talking.

"Exactly, so I had to do it for him. People might think that Jungkook is a bad boy with his tattoos and piercings but he is a massive softie," Jungkook nodded at this statement. "But Jimin actually went up to me and told me that Jungkook liked me, and since I liked him I took my chance and asked him out." He looked at the man he talked about and smiled.

"I, of course, couldn't believe this but I still said yes," Jungkook added to his lovers speech. "We went out on a few dates before we both realized this was it and tied the knot" Jungkook couldn't stop himself and put a juicy kiss on Taehyung's lips. "Oh, nice surprise. And yeah, now we are getting married so we have come quite far" They looked into each other's eyes and shared one more kiss.

"Well I feel like that sums up how we met, that's all for today. Hope you have a good day. Bye!" Taehyung turned the camera off and looked at Jungkook who just could not hide the love for the man infront of him.

"I can not believe I get to call you mine" Jungkook told him and hugged him close to him.

Well, long time no see I suppose... I don't really know what to say. I hope you are all okay with covid and everything! If you are still interested in this story please let me know and give ideas and I'll try to update more often! Lots of Love <3