1. Boyfriend tag

Taehyung sat in his recording room and fixed his lamps so it shone directly at him. He heard his boyfriend Jungkook come in.

"You ready?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook nodded and sat beside Taehyung on a chair. Jungkook had finally agreed on doing a boyfriend tag with his Youtuber boyfriend Taehyung. To say that he was excited would be completely wrong. He was super nervous. He didn't know if Tae's fans would like him or not.

Tae insisted that they did but Jungkook wasn't sure. But here they were recording the boyfriend tag. Tae pressed start on his camera and looked at Jungkook. "I'll say my intro and then I'll introduce you and then we'll start okay?" He said stroking Jungkook's cheek. "Yeah" Jungkook answered.

"Hello everyone, I'm V and today I am doing something that is very requested" he paused. "I mean you already know so what's the point of saying it, but anyways we're doing the boyfriend tag" Taehyung was extremely energetic and Jungkook tried to not coo at how cute his boyfriend was.

"Here is the person you've all been waiting for, introduce yourself" Taehyung said dramatically. "Hi, I am Jungkook nice to meet you" Jungkook said waving a bit to the camera. "As I was saying, we're doing to boyfriend tag and let's be real, everyone knows what this is about so let's skip that and just get started" 

Tae looked at his phone to be able to read the questions. "Okay, first question. How long have we've been together and when did we get together?" He asked. Jungkook didn't think for long before saying: "We've been together for 4 years and started dating January 7th" Taehyung was shocked by how fast Jungkook answered. 

"What do I like to eat?" "Anything that's not healthy, seriously, you hate healthy foods" Jungkook scolded Taehyung. Jungkook was extremely sure about all the questions answering with no difficulty at all. And Tae was beyond shocked at that. He knew that Jungkook noticed small details but this was on another level. 

"How many people have I dated before you?"

"Zero" Jungkook laughed. 

"Who is my best friend?"

"Jimin, duh"

"Who is more clingy?" 

"100% you"

"Who is big spoon?" 

Jungkook looked confused at this question. "Big spoon?" He asked Tae. "When cuddling, who is the one hugging the other?" That's when Jungkook understood the question. "That's me" He said smirking to the camera. 

"That's all for today, hope you have a good day everyone. Bye!" Taehyung says at the camera and turns it off. "How was that?" he then asks Jungkook. "I think it went well, you're extremely cute, all energetic" Jungkook answers and puts Taehyung in his lap and kisses his cheek. 

"Would you mind if I started vlogging with you in the vlogs?" Tae asks Jungkook giving him puppy eyes. "I mean I don't really see the problem with that, only if I get to see the vlogs first" Jungkook answers pouting. "Of course, can't let my number one fan down can I?" Jungkook smiles while shaking his head and kisses Taehyung's cheek ones again.