13. My morning routine

When Taehyung woke up all he wanted to do was to go back to sleep in is handsome boyfriend's arms. But he knew he couldn't do that since he was going to film his morning routine. He picked up his camera that was on his nightstand. He turned it on and started to talk.

"Hi everyone, I'm V and today I'm doing a morning routine, which a few requested so I thought. Why not?" He said with his raspy morning voice since he had just woken up. "Here behind me we can see my beautiful boyfriend sleeping" he turned the camera towards Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully behind the blankets.

"Well, if I don't go up soon Jungkook will embrace me and then it's game over for me so I better get up" Taehyung said. He jumped out of the bed and put on some clothes (the camera was turned off of course).

"I've put on some clothes now and I will now start to prepare breakfast and then I'll wake Jungkook up." Taehyung said to the camera while he was walking to the kitchen. "So I'll just make some toast since I am not the best cook"

After Taehyung had prepared the breakfast he went to his and Jungkook's room to wake his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully. Taehyung gently poked Jungkook's cheek and whispered: "Wake up Jungkook" Jungkook only turned in bed, dragging Taehyung into his embrace while doing so.

"Jungkookie" Taehyung whined at his boyfriend. "Wake up" When Jungkook finally opened his eyes, the first thing he did was giving his boyfriend a sweet kiss. "Come on, I've made breakfast" Taehyung said. "But you can't cook" Jungkook said teasingly. Taehyung slapped Jungkook's arm playfully. "Come on" He dragged his tired boyfriend up from bed.

When they finally was sitting by the table and eating their breakfast, Taehyung took out his camera to film. "So we're eating breakfast and after that I'm going to do my make up as well as my hair so I'll see you in the bathroom" He turned off the camera.

"Okay so now I'll just put on some make up and today I will only put on a little bit since I won't really go out of the house much." Taehyung put on some mascara as well as some lip balm. He then combed his hair and styled it. He also brushed his teeth.

"So now I'm done and what I usually do now is either making videos or editing them. But all my videos are edited so I'm just going to cuddle with Jungkook since he doesn't have work today" Taehyung said to the camera.

"But this was my morning routine, and that's all for today, hope you have a good day. Bye" He turned off the camera and walked towards his and Jungkook's bedroom where they'll probably spend the whole day.

Jungkook was sitting on the bed, with a movie on their computer ad patted the side beside him. Taehyung jumped into his embrace and turned on the movie. Jungkook kissed on the top of Taehyung's head and turned to the movie.

Okay, so I just want to thank you guys for still reading this book it really means a lot to me! I also want to thank you for 10k reads which is so amazing and I can't thank you enough❤️