6. DUBAI Haul!!

The next morning Tae wouldn't vlog instead he would to a haul were he would show up the things he bought at the mall. He put up his camera and looked so that the lightning was good. 

"Hey everyone, I'm V and today I'm going to do a small haul."  Taehyung started and smiled to the camera. "This will be a kinda short video since I have to go out to dinner soon so I'm sorry" He pouted. "But let's start since I don't have that much time" 

He took a white T-shirt out of the bag. "This is the first thing and it's just a normal white T-shirt that I'll use on a daily basis." Next he showed a pair of pink bunny slippers. "I was thinking about giving these to Kookie but I kinda want to have them also. Maybe I should buy another pair so we could match" He giggled. 

Next he showed a face mask. "Yes, this is a face mask but I wanted to try and it was pretty cheep. Maybe I'll try it in the next vlog, who knows" He put up another bag. "I've also bought snacks, since I can't live without it." He giggled. "I hope they taste good, anyone that knows?"

 He picked up a package that was pink. "This looks like some kind of strawberry or raspberry candy and I know that Kookie bought some kind of chocolate" He said and pointed to the bed were you could see a sleeping figure. "Anyways let's try it for fun."

He opened the package and took the pink candy out. Taehyung put it in his mouth and chewed. "Mmm, it's delicious. It is raspberry. Oh god, these will be gone by the time Kookie gets up" He took another one and then continued the video. 

"So I am just going to get Jungkook's chocolate thing and try that to because why not" He went over to Jungkook's bedside table and took the chocolate candy. He came back to the camera and showed it. "Jungkook said that they were pretty good, so I trust him with this. Otherwise I'm going to wake him up with water"

He put the candy in his mouth. When he had eaten the candy he said: "It was really good" He took two more and placed the candy package back to Jungkook's bedside table. "He'll not notice right?" He asked the camera. 

"Anyways, that's all for today, hope you have a good day. Bye" Taehyung turned off the camera and started to clean up. After he was done he threw himself at Jungkook who was still sleeping peacefully on the bed. 

Jungkook woke up and looked down to see Taehyung grinning at him. "You done?" He asked Taehyung who nodded. "Ready to go to dinner?" Taehyung's eyes filled with panic since he had not prepared anything like that at all. He ran away to the bathroom and started to fix himself. 

Meanwhile Jungkook looked at his boyfriend with a bunch of love and wondered how he could be so lucky to have Taehyung.