20. Chapstick Challenge

Taehyung had not put any lipstick today because he and Jungkook was going to film a special video. He had a bag full of chapstick in front of him, all with different flavors. Taehyung had set up his camera and he was now waiting for his fiancé.

"You ready baby?" Jungkook said walking into his and Taehyung's room. "Yup" Taehyung answered.  Taehyung turned his camera on. 

"Hi everyone, it's V and today I am here with my beautiful fiancé." He said and hugged Jungkook from the side. "And today we are doing the chapstick challenge, and for the people who don't know what it is, we will of course explain it to you." 

Jungkook started to explain. "So basically, Taehyung will put on chapstick that has a certain flavour while I have my eyes closed. Then I'll try to guess what flavour it is by kissing him, and vice versa" Jungkook ended his explanation with showing two thumbs up to the camera. "So let's begin!"

Taehyung put two fingers in front of Jungkook's eyes and dragged them downwards in a way to show him to close his eyes. Jungkook did what he was told and closed his eyes. Taehyung took a chapstick with strawberry flavour as a way to start and it on his lips, then he showed the camera so that the audience would see what flavour it was. 

Taehyung then tapped Jungkook's shoulder as a way to show him that they soon would kiss. "You have to keep your eyes closed still" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded and held Taehyung's waist (as he always does when they kiss) and started to lean in. Taehyung however started to giggle out of embarrassment. "Come on!" Jungkook said and leaned in again. 

Taehyung finally stopped giggling and kissed Jungkook. When Taehyung was about to pull away, Jungkook went in for another kiss. Jungkook opened his eyes and licked around his lips to taste better. "Is this, raspberry?" He asked. "Nope, it's strawberry" Taehyung said and giggled. "I was so close" Jungkook said annoyed. 

Jungkook now picked a chapstick and showed the camera that the flavour was chocolate. He put it on his lips and then took Taehyung's waist in a way to show that he soon would kiss him. They shared a sweet kiss and Taehyung opened his eyes. Jungkook pecked his lips again to give him a hint when he saw that Taehyung was struggling. "Is this chocolate?" Taehyung asked while looking at his fiancé. "Yup" Jungkook answered. 

Taehyung put on watermelon chapstick and showed the camera. He then kissed Jungkook and before he could pull away Jungkook slipped some tongue into Taehyung's mouth and then pulled away smirking when he saw how embarrassed face. "That's watermelon, that's an easy one" Jungkook said. 

Jungkook was doing the last one with peanut butter flavour and when he kissed him, Taehyung immediately knew what flavour it was. "This is peanut butter flavour!" Taehyung said happily. "Correct." Jungkook answered and kissed Taehyung again. 

"Well guys that's the end of this video. So that's all for today, hope you have a good day. Bye" Taehyung turned off his camera and Jungkook immediately kissed him again. "You like peanut butter flavour?" He whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and continued to kiss Jungkook.