5. Exploring & SHOPPING!! Dubai vlog 2

Taehyung woke up the next day. He took his vlogging camera and started filming. "Hi everyone, it's V and today is the first day in Dubai. We're going to explore and I'm going to drag Jungkook to a mall" He laughed an evil laugh. "Speaking of Jungkook he's currently sleeping." He filmed Jungkook's sleeping state. 

"I usually wake up later than him, but today that wasn't the case" He said to the camera. "I am going to wake Jungkook up since I love hotel breakfast and I am super hungry" He filmed Jungkook and started to poke his cheek. "Wake up Kookie" He said in a cute baby voice. "Wake up" He poked his cheek again and Jungkook turned. 

Taehyung kept poking his cheek until he finally woke up. When Jungkook opened his eyes he saw a camera and a smiling Taehyung behind it. "Good morning" Taehyung said happily. "'Morning" Jungkook mumbled. "Come on, I want breakfast!" Taehyung said to make Jungkook go up from their bed faster. 

Taehyung put his camera down and Jungkook got up. "How come you woke up after me?" Taehyung asked. "I was tired" He answered and embraced Taehyung in a hug. "Wanna go shopping?" Tae asked. Jungkook groaned. "Why would I want that?" He asked Taehyung. taehyung thought for a while.

"Because you love me and I am cute" He said and acted extra cute. Jungkook chuckled. "Fine" He said and kissed Taehyung's head. Taehyung jumped out of excitement. He jumped over to Jungkook and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Let's eat breakfast" Jungkook said. They went down to the entrance were they were shown to the breakfast room. 

When they had picked their stuff they sat down at a table. "So guys, we're here at breakfast and I decided to get toast, cereal with milk, a croissant and a glass of juice. Jungkook got what I did only that he got fruits instead of a croissant." He said to the camera while filming both his and Jungkook's food. 

"After we've eaten we will go explore, woo" He said happily and in the background you could here Jungkook chuckling at his boyfriends silliness. They sat at the breakfast table and talked about things and ate happily. When they finished they left their plates and went back to their hotel room. 

"So we're back at the room and we're soon going to explore, today we're going to just walk around a bit just enjoying this" He smiled at the camera. Jungkook came and back hugged Taehyung. "Jungkook actually agreed to go shopping" "Only the best for you" Jungkook answered and kissed Taehyung's cheek. 

They went out of their hotel and started walking. They looked at many things. Jungkook filmed Tae while he was excited about the beach and how warm the water was. "We are at the beach!" He said and filmed the water. "It's super warm here, and so is the water. I am shocked" He said and filmed his feet that were in the water. 

They kept walking until they were at a mall. "We're now going in to the paradise, look at this mall" He filmed the mall. "It's huge!" He filmed when they walked in different stores and when he tried on a bunch of clothes. Eventually they found a cute place to eat lunch at and Taehyung smiled at the camera and did a thumbs up. 

After they ordered the food Taehyung started vlogging again. "So, we are sitting at this cute restaurant and have ordered our food and drinks" He said. "I am so hungry and I hate being hungry" He said and pouted at the camera. You could here some mumbles in the background that sounded like: "...cute"

"What did you say?" Taehyung said and filmed Jungkook. "You're so cute" He smiled. "You think that me dying out of not getting food is cute?!" Taehyung pretended to be mad. Jungkook nodded and said "Yup." Taehyung turned the camera to him again and made another pouty face. 

When the food arrived Taehyung filmed the food and a little bit when they were eating. He would mute this and put some music in the background. Meanwhile Taehyung and Jungkook were having the times of their lives and was enjoying the food a lot. Taehyung kept saying it was the best food he ever had eaten. 

When they were done eating they went back to shopping. Taehyung found a few clothes he actually wanted to buy and before he spends all his money Jungkook decided it was for the best to stop shopping. After a bunch of arguing why he 'needed' to keep shopping he eventually gave in the they exited the mall. 

After they started to walk back since it was a long walk back to the hotel. During their way back they saw a restaurant that both Taehyung and Jungkook were interested in they decided to eat dinner since it was already 6.30 pm. They got a table and they ordered food. Taehyung chose to not film this since he wanted some alone time with Jungkook.

While waiting Jungkook took Taehyung's hand. Taehyung's cheeks turned pink. "You know I love you right?" Jungkook asked Tae with a soft voice. Taehyung nodded. "Good" he said. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand up to his lips and kissed his knuckles. Taehyung was now a blushing mess. 

It was always the smallest things that made him blush and Jungkook knew this too well. They smiled gently at each other. Taehyung put Jungkook's hand and kissed it, not so gracefully. They chuckled together at Taehyung's silliness. "I love you" Taehyung said. "I love you too" Jungkook answered. 

When they were back at the hotel Tae was going to end the vlog. "So guys, I didn't film the dinner because we wanted some privacy but I can tell you that I enjoyed it very much" He said at the camera. "I'm sorry that I'm not the best at vlogging, but I'm trying to get better at it so I'm sorry if this isn't that good"

"Anyways, that's all for today, hope you have a good day. Bye" He said his outro and turned his camera off. "You done?" Jungkook asked him. Taehyung nodded. "You're not a bad vlogger, I love to watch your vlogs" He said and embraced Taehyung. "Thank you" Taehyung answered. Jungkook kissed him. 

After that they did their night routine and went to bed. While changing Taehyung put on one of Jungkook's shirt that is too big for him. Jungkook walked over to him and hugged him. "Cute" he whispered in Taehyung's ear while holding his butt. Taehyung laughed and dragged him to the bed and after some good nights they fell asleep. 

A/n: I listened to The Truth Untold while writing the dinner part and I got so many feels ㅠㅠ!