15. Q&A with Taekook

"You got the questions ready?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was currently on twitter to tweet out that he wanted questions for him and Jungkook. "Yeah, there is already so many questions" Taehyung chuckled. "Great, then we'll have many answers" Jungkook said while fixing the light. Taehyung was extremely happy that Jungkook was being comfortable around the camera and with filming. Taehyung knew how nervous he was when filming for the first time and it made him so happy when Jungkook himself asked to be in a video (To which Taehyung happily said yes). 

They sat down on their bed, camera and light ready. Taehyung turned on the camera and said his intro:
"Hey guys, it's V and today Kookie is here" Jungkook waved at the camera. "Hi everyone." Taehyung grinned at him. "Today we're doing a q&a, so I asked you guys on twitter and you have a lot of good questions. So shall we get started?" He turned to Jungkook. "Yes, let's go" 

"Okay, so the first question is "Who said I love you first and who went in for the first kiss?"" Before Taehyung even could open his mouth Jungkook answered. "I did both, since little Taetae here is a little shy boy" He said and pinched Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung immediately turned red. "Stop" Taehyung pouted. "But it's cute" Jungkook said while smiling. "Let's just read the next question" Taehyung mumbled. 

""Have you guys had sex, if yes how was the first time?" What is it with these questions?" Taehyung asked. "But yes, we've had sex" Taehyung was still crimson red in his face. "Taehyung was scared that he would do something wrong, but he didn't. He was perfect. What did you think?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "I liked it" Taehyung said looking down on his lap, still very embarrassed. "Baby, come on" Jungkook said and made Taehyung to look at him. "Cut this out okay" Jungkook said, and when Taehyung nodded Jungkook leaned in and captured Taehyung's lips with his own in a sweet kiss. Taehyung kissed back, feeling comfortable when Jungkook put his arms around his waist. He felt wanted, and it made him reassured about how much Jungkook loved him. And Jungkook felt the same. 

When they pulled away, Taehyung felt more comfortable. "You want to sit in my lap, will that make you less uncomfortable" Jungkook asked sweetly. Taehyung nodded and Jungkook put him in his lap, arms around his waist and chin on his shoulder. 

"Okay, the next question is "If you guys want, can you do a video were you talk about the whole story of when you met and got together" hmm, what do you think Kookie?" Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's cheek. "Well, I think that it would be fun. What about you?" Jungkook said. "Yeah me too" Taehyung said smiling to Jungkook who smiled back. 

"Okay, the last question "Do you guys switch/ who tops?" Er.. Jungkook do you want to answer?" Taehyung asked Jungkook a bit embarrassed. "Sure, in the beginning we wanted to know what we both enjoyed. Then we realized that we like it when I top and Taehyung bottoms" He said with no shame, which was a mystery, since when the topic of sex came up in any situation he immediately got embarrassed. 

"That was the last question" Both Taehyung and Jungkook pouted. "But a new video is coming soon" He said happily. "So that's all for today, hope you have a good day. Bye" Taehyung said while waving. He then turned off the camera. "That went well" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's mole on his nose. "Yup" Taehyung answered and nodded cutely. 

I want to thank you for all the ideas, now chapters can come out faster than before :) <3