17. Who knows me better? (Jimin vs Kookie)

"Hey guys" Jimin said as he entered the door. "Hi Jimin" Taehyung answered. "I'm so excited for this" Jimin said while jumping up and down. "Yeah me too" Taehyung also started to jump. Jungkook came just in time to see the two males jumping around. "Eh, shall we start or will you guys just stand there and jump?" He asked smirking. Both turned around immediately. "Oh, yeah, let's start" Jimin said and walked in. The three males walked into Tae's recording room. When Taehyung had made sure that the lightning was good, he turned on the camera.

"Hello everyone, it's V and today I have two guests with me, introduce yourselves." Taehyung said. "Hi, I'm Jimin and Taehyung's best friend" He said and did a cute face for the camera. "Hi, I am Jungkook and as I think you know, I am Taehyung's boyfriend." Jungkook waved to the camera. "And today we're going to do a little game" Taehyung said a bit mischievously. "The game is called "Who knows me better?" and it works like this. I will ask a question about myself and these two will guess what the answer is by writing down their answer on the papers." He explained. "So let's begin."

"Okay, so here's the first question "Am I a dog or a cat person?"" He asked. Both Jimin and Jungkook wrote down 'dog person' quickly on the paper. "Let's see how they did" Taehyung said. They turned the papers towards the camera. "Both wrote dog person which is correct" Taehyung said. "It wasn't that hard since you've always wanted a dog, and you have one now" Jimin said. Jungkook nodded in agreement. "Yes, I love dogs and puppies" Taehyung said happily.

"Next question, is "How do I relax?" and just so you guys know, it's two answers" Taehyung said smirking as he saw both males struggling. "You guys ready?" He teased. "No" Jungkook answered. Jungkook wrote down 'watching a movie and cuddling' and Jimin wrote down 'watching a movie and eating'. They turned the papers. "Wow, you both knew watching movies, however." Taehyung paused. "Jungkook was correct since I love cuddling" He said. "But you love eating" Jimin whined. "Yes, but it doesn't make me relaxed."

""How often do I work out?"" Taehyung asked. "Oh, easy" Jungkook said. On Jungkook's paper it stood '0 times per year' and on Jimin's it stood '0 hours a day'. When they turned the papers Taehyung nodded a bit embarrassed. "I mean it's true so I can't really complain."

"Next question is "What's my favourite drink?"" Taehyung asked. On Jungkook's board it stood 'orange juice' and on Jimin's it stood 'water'. They turned the boards. "Jimin's right" Taehyung said. "What?!" Jungkook said shocked. "Yup" Jungkook pouted. "It's even so let's do one more question to see who wins."

""What was the last picture that I took?"" Jungkook wrote down 'a selfie' and Jimin wrote down 'an ice cream' and when they turned the board Taehyung pointed at Jimin and said: "You're correct, and that makes you the winner" Jimin stood up and fist pumped the air. "Too bad Kookie, but you know that I love you" he said to his boyfriend who was pouting. "Guys, stop being so fluffy."

"So that's all for today, hope you have a good day. Bye" Taehyung said and turned off the camera. "

"Bye guys" Jimin said while walking out of the apartment.

Ahhh, I am so sorry for this chapter. I know that it's not so good, so I apologise. But next chapter will probably will be up soon and it will be a fluff bomb. (: