9. Q&A with V

Taehyung had tweeted out that he would do a Q&A on his channel since it was a very long time ago he had done one them. He put up his camera and was ready to start. 

"Hey everyone, I'm V and today I'm doing another Q&A, I know it was a long time ago since I did one of these. But here I am. So I tweeted out for you guys to ask me some questions and I will answer them, let's go"

"So the first question is, will you do something special for Christmas? And yes I will. But I can't say what it is since it's a surprise" he winked and smirked at the camera. 

"When's your birthday, I am new here so I don't know. Welcome to the family, and my birthday is the 30th of December so it's pretty soon."

"When will you and Jungkook get married? Love you lots. Love you too" He did finger hearts. "And you'll have to ask Jungkook that, since I will never have the guts to propose, but I do want to marry him" He gave the camera a sweet smile. 

"How does it feel to soon have 16 million subscribers? I've been here since 1 million." Taehyung giggled at the question. "Wow, since 1 million, that's amazing, thanks for the support and 16 million seems so weird. That is a lot of people" He laughed. 

"What is your sexuality? I am just going to answer this since a bunch of people are wondering, I am gay. You heard it right folks, this person likes boys." He pointed at himself and smiled at the camera. 

"Who tops?" Taehyung felt his face turn warmer as he flushed red. "Er, Jungkook tops" He whispered, he was now super red. "Next question" He said quickly after.

"How did you meet Jimin?" Taehyung smiled at the memory. "Well, we met in school. I wasn't really 'cool' or 'popular' and Jimin went up to me because he thought I looked lonely, and since that day we've been best friends" 

"Next question is similar to the last one: how did you meet Jungkook? So basically we met in school as well. Jimin knew Jungkook from another school and he was transferring here. He introduced us to each other and we got really close. At last he asked me out" Taehyung giggled. 

"What are your plans for future hair colors? This is a good question. I was thinking about red for Christmas but I'm not entirely sure. Jungkook said that it would look good on me, and I have gotten tired of brown so who knows. But probably red" He whispered in the end. 

"Does Jimin have someone?" Taehyung chuckled at this. "You'll have to ask him this. If he has one I'm not the right person to tell you that but if I tell you he doesn't have one you'll just think that I'm lying for him" He laughed. 

"That was the last question, I will try to upload more of these now that I'm back in Korea, anyways, that's all for today, hope you have a good day. Bye" He said and turned off the camera. He went over to his computer to edit the video. 

A/n: Thank you for over 1k reads!! That's amazing and I am really thankful! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)