19. Proposing (Jungkook takeover)

Jungkook looked nervously on the box sitting on the table. Today was the day. He and Taehyung had talked about it for a long time about maybe getting married in the future, but Jungkook was still extremely nervous about getting rejected. Something that was even worse was the fact that he was going to film it all. He was the one who choose that he was going to film it and felt comfortable with it, but now he was already nervous of proposing so if he got rejection the camera would pick it all up. His mum told him that Taehyung was going to say yes. He took the box from the table and put it in his pocket. They were having a date night, with dinner and movies (and cuddles).

After a deep exhale he took Taehyung's camera and turned it on. "Hey everyone, it's Jungkook and I am going to do something extremely scary today" He paused and took the box out of his pocket to show the camera. "Yes, I will propose today, so I think you understand why I'm so nervous" He rubbed his hand against his neck. "I will set up cameras around the house so that you'll be able to see everything" He put the camera he was currently holding and put it on a good hiding spot and made sure that the viewers would clearly see what was happening. Of course he was going to cut out some parts that everyone on YouTube shouldn't see.

After a while Taehyung came back from a walk with their dog. "Kookie, I am home!" He said happily. Jungkook walked down the stairs. "Hi baby" he said and kisses Taehyung's forehead. "What's up with you today?" Taehyung asked while giggling. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. "A pet name and a kiss on the forehead" Taehyung said. "So I can't show some love for my beautiful boyfriend?" He asked with a playful angry voice. "Of course not" Taehyung answered and pecked Jungkook on the lips.

After a nice dinner they ended up on the couch making out with a movie playing in the background. Before getting to into it Jungkook stopped it when he remembered that the camera still was on.

"Why's you stop?" Taehyung poured and tried to catch Jungkook's lips again. Jungkook put his finger on Taehyung's lips and pushes him away. "We should watch the movie" Jungkook said and chuckled at his boyfriend's eagerness. Taehyung pouted but accepted it. Jungkook himself also wanted to keep going but he had a mission (and cameras were still filming!!)

The movie was coming to an end and Jungkook realised that he soon had to propose. Suddenly all the confident he had during the whole night disappeared extremely fast. He knew that if he was going to think about it he was just going to get more anxious. He left the couch. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook got down on one knee, kept the box in his hand and started to talk (a thing that he had practiced for hours in the mirror).

"My beloved Taehyung,
You are the light off my life and the most weirdest person I know. But everything about you is perfect, even the weird parts.
Seeing you light up when you talk about something that you like, for example YouTube makes me the happiest man alive.
Getting Tan was a big part off our life and is making me want a family with you even more.
I love you with all my heart and you complete me.
So Kim Taehyung, will you make the honour to be my husband?"

Around this time Taehyung was full on crying and quickly nodded his head. Jungkook breathed out air he didn't know that he was holding and went over to Taehyung and hugged him super tight. They pulled away and shared a passionate kiss.

When things started to get heated (again) Jungkook ones again stopped them. "Why~ I wanna make out with my fiancé~" Taehyung whined. "And maybe more~" he whispered in Jungkook's ear. "But baby, I'm filming" Jungkook answered. Taehyung searched for the cameras and when he found it he got super embarrassed and hid in Jungkook's neck. Jungkook kissed his cheek and turned to the camera. "I hope you enjoyed this" he said quickly and turned off the camera and went back to Taehyung.

And let's just say, the two boys did not get a lot of sleep that night.