Who Will Be The Judge!?

The coffin was no where near damaged enough to have been in the ocean for up to one hundred years. The sleek dark wood, gold accents and heavy padlock looked just as well preserved as the day they were made, polished to a finish, ornate and handcrafted for someone with a lot of money to spare on such luxuries. The only signs that it had been lying at the bottom of the ocean for decades were the barnacles forming a thick crust over its surface, still not a single gem out of place or a detail worn away. 

After being brought to the surface off the coast of Africa, the sailors wasted no time in finding a way to open the heavy chest. Carelessly chipping off barnacles and bits of wood off the once smooth side to reveal a small sign, simply with the word 'DIO' written in fancy lettering across the gold plate near the padlock of the coffin. 

The boat was found empty, only three steaming cups of coffee as evidence anyone was aboard to begin with, the cruiser just left floating on the waves. The coffin was found open, the plush red insides open for the first time in one hundred years, but without a sign of what was originally in there. Just the silent ship and the calm sea, drifting and floating on one Starry, Starry Night. 

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"It's Jojo!"

"Ah! Jojo!"

"You're right it's Jojo!"

"Jojo!" "Good day Jojo." "Hi, Jojo." "Hey Jojo."

"Jojo," one of the many girls surrounding him grabbed his arm, pulling him down slightly to her level, "You took four days of school! What were you up to?"

"Hey you!" she was quickly pulled off him and shoved aside, "What do you think your doing grabbing Jojo's arm like that! Don't be so chummy with him!"

By this point, he was surrounded, a girls forming a group behind him following him on his way to school. To say he was annoyed would be an understatement, he just wanted to be left the fuck alone. Always vying for his affection and screeching about wanting to walk with him to class, it was starting to give him a headache, and when they didn't shut up he snapped.

"Shut it! You're pissing me off!" he yelled hoping it would somehow get them off his back.

But it seemed to have had the exact opposite effect.

"Ah! He spoke to me <3! To me!"

"No, it was me!"

He sighed, accepting the unfortunate fate that he was going to be stuck with this for a lot longer than he wanted.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

He was running late again, the sound of his alarm failing to wake him in the morning. One quick shower and snack later, he found himself sprinting towards the school, not willing to be caught sneaking into the back of the classroom after being caught last time and he was not looking to rearrange the gym cupboard again anytime soon.

For once in his life he rejoiced in seeing Jojo's groupies hanging outside of school, their loud blabbering meaning that school hadn't started yet. He wasn't late, no cupboard rearranging for him today, just class, and maybe a little bit of staring at Jotaro's back for too long. Jojo did have a great back in his defence.

Speaking off staring at his back, that was exactly what he was doing right now. Y/N tried his best to scoot around the group of girls, trying to get to the stairs only a few feet away from him. He couldn't even see beyond that point, mainly due to a certain boy at the top of the stairs. Damn tall people and their fucking fan club. He takes it back, he's no longer pleased to see any of these girls, not now they're blocking his way to school. He glares at their backs with a annoyed look in his (E/C) eyes. Guess he wasn't getting past anytime soon.