Empress

They took the bus towards the Ganges, one of the only mode of transport that Joseph hadn't manage to completely fuck up yet. (Y/N) sat behind Jotaro and next to Kakyoin, his hand shoved in his pocket, holding Avdol's bandana for comfort as he stared out of the window at the river. India wasn't the same without Avdol, but they didn't have much time to mourn as they continued on forwards. 

"What's wrong. Grandpa, you're not looking too good."

"The infection on my arm looks like it's getting worse.."

"It's swollen," Kakyoin leaned over the seat, "You should see a doctor before it worsens."

"It looks like it's got a face!"

"Be quiet, Polnareff! This is serious!"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈*¨¨*:·.

The hotel wasn't too bad compared to what they had previously stayed in. No murderous stand users so far, not a single creepy doll in sight, and to (Y/N) relief, a whole double bed to himself. He was curled up on the bed, getting some rest while Mr. Joestar got his infection checked out and Polnareff took Nena to get something to eat. 

It had been a while since he had the chance to rest so well, he was even able to have a shower without being interrupted by some stand attack. Fresh, clean and laying on top of a comfortable duvet was like heaven compared to the last two weeks. Times like these, he was glad Mr. Joestar was a rich fuck and could afford luxuries such as being able to drink from the minifridge in hotel rooms and order room service. The real fancy stuff.

He flicked the TV on, watching whatever was on from his bed, not really minding that he couldn't understand what they were saying, it was just nice to have something else to do with his time. Pulling a small stack of plasters from the draw of the bedside table, he lifted his shirt and examined the small cuts that still littered his chest. He placed each plaster carefully, smoothing out the sticky fabric and poking his wounds curiously. They didn't hurt as much as they did but there was still a dull sting present whenever he lightly touched them.  

Sighing, he pulled his shirt back down, fiddling with the hem as he stared off out into the street below, people rushing around and vendors selling wares to passers-by. He wondered what Polnareff was up to, probably trying to charm the pants off Nena like he did with any pretty woman he saw. Eyes rolled to the back of his head, (Y/N) exhaled loudly and leaned over the side of the bed in defeat. Polnareff probably didn't even like him that much, just thought he was kinda pretty and flirted before he moved on.

"What was that loud sigh for," he felt the bed dip slightly and looked up to see Kakyoin, "Honestly (Y/N), I'm not going to lie, you look like shit."

"I feel like shit too," he rolled round onto his back.

"And what are you going to do about it?" 

"What can I do about it?" he said, a little too much aggression present in his voice.

"Get off your ass and stop mopping about. Jotaro and I are going to find something to eat and you're coming with us."

"No, I'm comfy, I'll just order room service."

"That wasn't a question (Y/N)."

"No, just leave me alone."

"Stop being so pathetic, you can't wallow in your self pity forever."

"Jotaro! You dick!"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈*¨¨*:·.

"I still can't believe you dragged me all the way here," (Y/N) grumbled, resting his chin on his palm.