Yellow Temperance

(Y/N) had been trying to warn Jotaro about Kakyoin for around two minutes, but something about not being able to talk was making it extremely hard. He grabbed the taller boy's sleeve, pointing to the fake Kakyoin and trying to get across the idea he wasn't good.

"You want attention or something," he grumbled, "Do you want Kakyoin to give you attention?"

He kicked him in the knee, trying to mouth the word 'traitor' but Jotaro still didn't understand so he tried a different approach. He summoned Ace of Gold, before getting Jotaro to call out Star.

"Pik Pik Pik!" Ace 'said'. 

"Ora Ora Ora?" Star tilted his head slightly.

"Are you trying to get our stands to talk? This is hardly the time to be doing that, come on, Anne and Kakyoin are waiting for us," noticing the boys confused face he clarified, "Anne's the girl."

He tried to stop Jotaro from walking over, really needing to tell him about Kakyoin, but he just dragged him along. Ace could create something for him to write with but just calling him took too much strength out of him. 

"What you want is a cool refreshing coconut!" the stall vendor said, trying to get Anne to buy something other than the ice cream she wanted.

"4 dollars each? You're trying to scam me! I'll give you 2 dollars."

"This is 100% natural fruit juice, just harvested! Now that the top is off.. here.. take a look. This is some nice looking juice, full of tropical flavour! It tastes great and it's refreshing! You can even eat the fruit itself! I'll give you a spoon for it."

"Sounds good, we'll have four," Jotaro said, still holding (Y/N) by the wrist.

"Alright, that'll be 16 dollars!"

"Hey that should be 8!!" Anne shouted.

Kakyoin went to get out his wallet, the (H/C)'s harsh stare on his back at all times. Before the pink haired boy could take out his money, the wallet was snatched straight out of his hands. (Y/N) watched as Hierophant Green grabbed the thief's leg, tripping him over and pulling him back towards the stand user.

"Think you can get away with stealing my wallet?! You worthless piece of shit!" 

"Kakyoin what are you..." Jotaro trailed off as (Y/N) pointed aggressively at the weirdly behaving man.

"Take this!" he kneed the man in the face, before grabbing him by the hair, "You filthy piece of shit that crawled out of a toilet. You dirtied my wallet with those filthy hands of yours!!"

That's kind of hot, he thought while Kakyoin hauled the man over his shoulders bending his back with ease, wait no, he's the enemy! He returned to pestering Jotaro, trying to somehow get him to see that this wasn't the Kakyoin they knew!

"You damn son of a bitch!"

"Kakyoin, that enough! You're going to kill him! Stop it."

"Woah, he's brutal! Breaking him over his shoulders like that... and the way he's talking, I didn't think he had it in him!"

"How do you like this!?"

"Kakyoin," Jotaro wrenched the two apart, throwing them both to the floor, "I told you to stop!"

He took this as his chance, summoning his stand even though he barely had anything left in him, standing over Kakyoin and raising his foot to strike. Ace couldn't even land a hit before he was yanked away by Jotaro and swung over his shoulder, no care for any of his injuries.

"What has gotten into the both of you?"

"That hurt... you didn't have to push me that hard. This asshole tried to steal my wallet! He's a despicable man, people like him need to be punished... Isn't that right Jotaro!!"