Dark Blue Moon

"Jotaro! Look out! There's something in the water! It's trying to ambush you, it's not a shark and it's fast!" Joseph shouted.

(Y/N) looked slowly down at the water, the shark was long gone, and in it's place was something ten times worse. Its head was flat, a jagged mouth slightly open, white eyes hovering just below the surface. It was practically right underneath Jotaro and the girl now, one sudden move and it would be on top of them.

"Jotaro! Quickly, just swim back to the ship!"

"He's not going to make it!" 

Closing his eyes, he felt Kakyoin shift from behind him, Jotaro was fucked, it was swimming towards him at such a quick pace he wouldn't even have time to get anywhere near the ship.

"Allow me to handle this," Kakyoin summoned his stand to his side, "Hierophant Green!"

It grabbed Jotaro out of the water, dragging him up and back towards the ship, pulling him over the railing, the girl in tow. And just in time to, as the lifebuoy floating where they were not a second before was ripped to pieces.

"It.. it's gone!"

"A stand! That was definitely a stand."

"An underwater stand," Avdol said contemplatively, "I've never heard of anything like that before!"

The (H/C) boy was the first to rush to the girl's side, she was drenched, coughing and panting from her little dip in the sea. He summoned his stand, hoping that his hunch was correct. It grabbed at the air and slowly pulled out a large towel out of nothing. He had been right, his stand did have the power to create. Wrapping the towel around the girl, he helped her dry up a bit wondering what the extent of his stand's power to create was. 

"Did his stand just?" Polnareff asked.

"His card, Ace of Pentacles does represent potential and making your dreams a reality, it's not surprising it can create such things in the same way it can create shields out of seemingly nothing. But I think we have a slightly bigger problem than that," Avdol said.

"This girl. Maybe she," Joseph started, "Do you think she could be the stand user? Perhaps, she jumped into the water knowing that Jojo would try and save her."

She knocked (Y/N) to the side, sliding the towel off her shoulders, causing it to disappear, "What's your problem?! Staring at me like that. I don't know what's going on or what you want from me, but if it's a fight you want."

(Y/N) backed up as she pulled out a switchblade, pointing it threateningly at the rest of the group. He took this as a sign to go stand back with the group, using his stand to create another towel for Jotaro, which he took gratefully.

"Then you've got one! Come on! Let's go! One on one! Any one of you! I'll take you all on."

"Do you think she's playing dumb? Let's throw her back into the sea."

"You can't just throw her back in Pol Pol."

"If she isn't the stand user, she'll be eaten by the sharks!"

"But all 10 of the sailors on this boat have had their backgrounds checked! Who else could it possibly be? How can we make her reveal herself?" the older man said.

"Hey how is DIO doing?" Avdol got straight to the point.

"DIO what the hell is that?!"

"Don't play dumb with us, little girl!"

"What did you just say?! I don't even know what you're talking about! Do you want to talk or fight?! DIO, it sounds like a car brand," she jabbed her knife out repeatedly, clearly she had no idea how to use it, "My knife if crying for the blood... Of its 340th victim!!!"