Emperor and Hanged Man

"So, we're finally en route to India. By the way, what happened to that girl that was following us?" Polnareff stared out of the window.

"She was still in Singapore when we left," Joseph said.

"She must have gone to see her dad, she did say she was meeting him there."

"She was probably lying about meeting her father, she must an orphan. It's a bit lonely without her, eh Jojo?"

"In any case, the stand in Singapore... I can't believed it disguised itself as me..."

"It seems he did it as soon as we left the hotel."

"Jojo, are you going to eat that cherry? It may not seem like much, but it's my favourite fruit, could I have it?"

"Sure."

"Thank you. Rerorerorerorero..."

"....."

"Don't say a word (Y/N)."

"I wasn't going to!"

"Hey Jojo! (Y/N)! Look there are flamingos outside!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Avdol... We are finally going to cross India, but the thing is... I'm a little worried. I mean, I'm worried about enemy stands of course. But it's my first time in India."

"I'm worried we might get sick."

"The rumours are all false! You don't have to worry, this is a fine country, full of nice people. All right!! We're here! Let's go!!"

He sure is passionate about this, (Y/N) thought as he stepped off the train, instantly struck by the busyness of the streets outside. People were shouting about tattoos for sale, good exchange rates and young children were begging for change. A cow stood in the middle of the street, (Y/N) thought about trying to pet it, but maybe that wasn't the best idea.

"I just stepped in cow dung!" Polnareff grimaced.

"Someone's taken my wallet!"

"You brought your wallet with you? I've just been letting Mister Joestar pay for me this entire time," he shrugged, walking towards Jotaro and away from the cow shit.

"God, I can't take it anymore! There's a taxi! Let's get the hell out of here!"

"I'm sorry but.. this cow is napping here, I can't move until it leaves! The cow is a sacred animal!"

"Avdol is this really India?"

"Yes! Isn't it wonderful? This is what makes it such a great country!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Woah! Chai tea is so much better here! And so much cheaper!" (Y/N) sipped happily on the fancy teacup, enjoy the small break.

"It's actually just called Chai here, since Chai means tea!"

"Cool! You know so much Avdol!"

"Yes, comes with years of travelling. India is just a place you have to get used to."

"I don't mind it, it's alright," Jotaro said, placing the cup down softly.

"How are your injuries (Y/N), your voice already seems to be doing a whole lot better."

"Still can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing."

"Jotaro! And thank you Avdol, I'm feeling a lot better actually. Not thanks to this little shit!"

"I'm not the one constantly diving right into danger. You should have just let me handle it back at the hotel."

"Ha! You keep saying that but I think deep down you really appreciate my helpfulness," he said, draping himself other the boy's shoulder.