Justice!

(Y/N) still wasn't sure why he had decided to get back into the car, especially with Polnareff driving, yes he was the only one with their driving licence and Joseph didn't have the best track record when it came to driving but maybe they could've stopped for a while at least. But nope, they were back in the car and off through India and into Pakistan.

At least they stopped to get their clothes replaced, Jotaro and Kakyoin just deciding to get their school uniforms replaced for some plot convenient reason, while the others decided to go for a more lighter weight, weather appropriate outfits. And (Y/N) thought he looked pretty damn good dressed like some explorer with cargo shorts and a loose shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He even picked out a cute hat and hiking boots to match. The clothes were made to measure meaning they perfectly hung of his body, flattering his (insert ur body type) frame. 

"I still can't believe they tailored your Japanese school uniforms," Joseph leaned back in the passenger seat to ask the boys in the back.

"It's 100 percent wool."

"Aren't you a little hot in that...

"Polnareff, are you okay driving? The fog is getting pretty thick," Kakyoin looked a little nervous looking out of the window.

"Yeah, it's a little dangerous, not even any handrails on the cliff."

The group seemed to collectively shudder at the thought of their French friend driving in such conditions. And the fog only seemed to be getting worse despite how early in the day it was. They agreed to stop off at the next town to get a hotel for the night, no point in risking their safety any longer, not after just healing from the last stand user. 

The fog had settled over the town, wrapping around buildings and cars, people walking almost trance like through the streets, barely visible and disappearing as soon as you see them. Something felt very off, it was a big place but seemed practically deserted, too silent for a main street. There had to be a hotel at least, some sort of place to stay, maybe even a restaurant to eat at.

Jotaro felt the uneasiness too, wrapping his arm around the boys shoulder, fingers twitching ready to fight back at a moments notice. Everyone was on edge and as Joseph called out to one of the restaurant owners, the silence seemed to become practically deafening, the only sound being the open sign aggressively being turned to closed. His blank face never changing when Joseph starting shouting.

"Um well, no need to close for just us..We just wanted to ask if there's a hotel nearby," silence, "Hello??" 

"I don't know."

"Wait! What do you mean you don't know? You live here, is there a hotel or no-

"Are you alright Mister Joestar?" the (h/c) piped up noticing how he had just stopped as soon as the man turned around.

"I'm fine, might have just been my bad accent."

Polnareff was already on his way to ask someone else, "Hey buddy! Sorry to bother you but we're looking for a hotel. Know any with a clean bathroom? Come on now, lay it on me...

He trailed off as the man started to convulse and choke, mouth wide open and eyes buldging as two small lizards crawled out of his throat. They all stared on I horror, not a single passer by even sparing the now dead man a glance. Something was very wrong. 

Panic ensued, the man had a gun in his hand, recently fired but no one had heard a shot, the people around then were disease ridden and did nothing but walk and repeat the same few words. Almost like zombies in a way, completely unaware of what was going on around them. Unfortunately (Y/N) was very aware, and everywhere he looked it seemed to get worse. Boils and lacerations covering peoples skin, dead animals on spikes and the fucking fog that seemed to have a mind of its own, covering up the body as soon as he walked more than a few meters away.